Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charles Conwell: Skill For Skill, I Feel Like I'm Just As Good Or Better Than [Jermell] Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charles Conwell: Skill For Skill, I Feel Like I'm Just As Good Or Better Than [Jermell] Charlo

Charles Conwell considers himself just about ready to fight for Jermell Charlo's 154-pound titles. Charlo has mandatory obligations he'll have to fulfill in 2023 if he intends to keep each of his four championships, starting with Tim Tszyu. Conwell nevertheless is moving toward earning his own title shot.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I used to much more impressed with Conwell. Maybe because he was younger and I expected him to progress a lot better. Idk I used to think he was a few fights away from potentially beating guys like Charlo hut now that those few fights have passed I dont feel like he can.

Comment

Not based on his last performance. He looked solid but very little to no flashes of creativity or inspiration plus the cut distracted him a lot.

Comment

Would like to see him fight Lubin or Castano! Not sure if the politics are right though? Might be tough for him to get that eliminator? Can't wait for Fundora vs. Harrison! That should be a good one!

Comment

Jermell is very good. I don't see anyone at 154 beating him.

Comment

I seriously don't think so Conwell, Jermell has already proven himself, and just you haven't!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Jermell is very good. I don't see anyone at 154 beating him.
              That's spot on!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Would like to see him fight Lubin or Castano! Not sure if the politics are right though? Might be tough for him to get that eliminator? Can't wait for Fundora vs. Harrison! That should be a good one!
                Lubin, and Castano, would be good opponents for Conwell to face, right about now.
                ​​​​​​As far as Fundora vs Harrison goes, I think that Fundora tears Harrison apart if they fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

Lubin, and Castano, would be good opponents for Conwell to face, right about now.
                  ​​​​​​As far as Fundora vs Harrison goes, I think that Fundora tears Harrison apart if they fight.
                  No if, they will be fighting early 2023!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    No if, they will be fighting early 2023!
                    Are you starting trouble again? I honestly think that Fundora's height, reach, and strength will overwhelm Harrison similarly to the way he did Lubin!
                    I didn't think that Harrison beat Charlo in their first fight, neither did Harrison did you see how surprised, and excited he acted after the decision.
                    He looked terrible against Perrella, he also has 3 losses on his record albeit against the best in his division, but here's the kicker they're all by KO.
                    Charlo, Hurd, and Nelson, all put his lights out, there's a good chance that Fundora will be the 4th fighter to knock him out as well. I rest my case!
                    Last edited by Boricua181; 12-05-2022, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X