Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson On Gervonta Davis: "This Dude Knows He Can't Beat Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson On Gervonta Davis: "This Dude Knows He Can't Beat Me"

Normally, Gervonta Davis has refrained from getting into public spats. In his view, going back and forth with his opposition is inconsequential, rather, the hard-hitting Baltimore native enjoys doing his talking in the ring. Nevertheless, during a recent curse-filled diatribe, Davis had plenty to say about his fellow contemporaries.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Boring listening to these guys and Ryan tbh wish they would just stfu until they are gonna actually fight Tank has 2 fights lined up so what exactly is the purpose of this from Stevenson? fight obv not happening any time soon.

Comment

Would love to see these two go at it. If anybody can beat Tank its Stevenson

Comment

Originally posted by Elpatron2
        Probaly cant bust a grape
        His skills does the talking

Comment

The way things are at the moment with fighters tied up to networks and sponsors and promoters not wanting to take any risks apart from for silly money with 'options' should they win and rematch clauses ...... I suppose we'll just have to take his word.
          Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

You know full well mayweather isn't letting Davis anywhere near stevenson

Comment

I really doubt this fight even happens. I would love all these young guys to fight each other but theyll let this marinate for a while

Comment

This could be a great division, if anyone ever fought

Comment

Everyone talks about how Tank will steer clear of Stevenson, and while I do agree that Tank camp is not eager, but this is a situation where I don't think either guy is eager. There's a lot of talk, mostly from Stevenson, but let's not forget, that Stevenson is with Arum, the guy who avoided and protected Crawford for all his career. Bob will use the same blue print with Stevenson and use the strategy of blame the other guy while he has no intention of making anything big happen...

Comment

They couldn't make the Farmer fight. No way in hell they put him in with Shakur. Davis is nothing more than a counter puncher. How many opportunities would he actually get against Shakar? Maybe one the entire fight while getting his ears boxed off.

Comment

Working...
                    X