Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I Hear All These Critics Talking Bull**** About Chisora Fight; Anything Can Go Wrong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: I Hear All These Critics Talking Bull**** About Chisora Fight; Anything Can Go Wrong

Tyson Fury disagrees with the skeptics who've dismissed Dereck Chisora as an over-the-hill heavyweight who has no chance to upset him Saturday night. Fury insists that Chisora did enough to out-point Oleksandr Usyk, the opponent most boxing fans wanted him to fight
    [Click Here To Read More]

He has a bit of a point, but yes, it's not a good fight is it?

Tickets sold out at the stadium, so now it's just the sales for tv and online.

Anyway, am rooting for Lerena to beat Dubois. A tall order, but Dubois has flaws that can be exploited.

Comment

Who are you kidding this is a joke and should not be p p v, warren aka fish eyes taking people for fools
      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyson Fury
        I’ve never had sex for six weeks.
        ​​​​​​...well Tyson, I don't know many people who could have sex for six weeks.

Sounds like he was right. Wilder might have scrambled something.

(he probably meant that he hasn't had sex for six weeks, like Eubank Jr.)

Comment

Rather watch paint dry than to watch this bs. At least chocolatico fights this week, that's worth watching

Comment

You know it's a well matched fight when the overwhelming favorite has to go on record saying "hey guys come on I might lose!"
            Realboxlife Realboxlife likes this.

Comment

No sorry, I won’t be watching chisora get a shot at the title. Shades of Bowe vs Ferguson…

Comment

Waaaay too many uneventful, meaningless, exhibition type fights offering to fans these days while the fighters try to hard push sell the public into wasteful spend for cheep fights..

Comment

The bribe to the farmer is a prime example of things going wrong
                  Realboxlife Realboxlife likes this.

Comment

Chisora came in heavier than his last fight against Pulev. That’s all you need to know about the effort he’s going to put in tomorrow. He’ll plod around for a few rounds and throw a bunch of telegraphed roundhouse punches before Fury throws a few combinations that look like they’re doing damage and the ref rushes in to stop it. Chisora will make a big show of protesting that he couldn’t go on. Then he’ll happily pick up his check and hopefully go away from our TV screens for good

Comment

Working...
                    X