Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito: This Could Be The Best Fight of The Trilogy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chocolatito: This Could Be The Best Fight of The Trilogy!

Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez is ready to go to battle once again with his friendly foe Juan Francisco Estrada on Saturday night at the Desert Diamond Arena in Glendale, Arizona, live on DAZN - and the living legend expects their trilogy clash to be the best yet.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Really hoping that Chocolatito can pull it off once again. War Gonzalez!

Comment

Unless one of these guys has gone downhill since the last fight, this will be another tough one. A 50-50 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
        Unless one of these guys has gone downhill since the last fight, this will be another tough one. A 50-50 fight.
        Guaranteed that Choco is a fragment of whatever he was, thanks to Srisaket leaving him prone and looking up at the lights.

Estrada seems to have avoided major pain.

Comment

I thought the first fight could of been a draw but felt Chocolatito did enough to win...
          Chocolatito won the 2nd fight 8-4 maybe 9-3 IMO.
          I think Chocolatito wins this saturday night based on Gallo's last performance.

Comment

I hope it's a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
              I think Estrada has lost a bit more than choco,

Comment

Working...
              X