Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hector Luis Garcia: Once I Take Care of Tank - I'll Be Fighting Ryan Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hector Luis Garcia: Once I Take Care of Tank - I'll Be Fighting Ryan Garcia

After a red hot 2022 campaign, Hector Luis Garcia plans on picking right back up where he left off in 2023. He takes on WBA world lightweight champion Gervonta "Tank" Davis on January 7th in a Showtime pay-per-view main event. The event will take place in Washington, DC.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 12-02-2022, 12:20 AM.

I'd be laughing my ass off if he pulls off the upset

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Hector beat Tank, but I woulkd be surprised if he fought Ryan Garcia after the upset! More likely a rematch with Tank!
      macmike100 macmike100 likes this.

Comment

Seen people calling this guy bum an theyve never heard of him etc but he's a very good fighter has a solid pedigree coming off two good wins. Ending the chris colbert hype an then beating gutteriez who was not the strongest champion but still. I think he'll give tank some issues in there i aint picking him to win but if he did pull it off somehow It woudnt be really shocking like people would probaly act like it would be
        LA_2_Vegas LA_2_Vegas likes this.

Comment

Then the sunrise came, and the rooster went cockadoodledoo.
          Sctrojan Sctrojan likes this.

Comment

I like his confidence. He’s 31, it’s now or never.

But I don’t think he beats Tank.

I think a lot of people are under the impression that Tank is only this crude KO artist. He can box and move around too. And he can setup shots, counter. He has good speed to go along with that.

To beat Tank, I think you have to put a lot of pressure on him, pack a good punch, and have a good chin. I don’t think Hector Garcia has that type of style to do all that from the little I have seen of him.

Comment

At least he didn’t refer to himself as “Hector Luis Garcia.”

Comment

Dude is obsessed with Ryan geeeez

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle SneakyTouch View Post
                  I'd be laughing my ass off if he pulls off the upset
                  I would be shocked if that were to happen, because although Garcia is a very good fighter, I just don't think he's a better fighter than Tank Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                    Dude is obsessed with Ryan geeeez
                    There are a few fighter's that really want that scalp added onto their boxing record, for bragging right's!
                    The reason for that being that he's a high profile fighter, arrogant, cocky, outspoken, and is a good fighter.
                    That said I'm not a Ryan Garcia fan or follower he's had the audacity to call out certain fighter's, but bailed out at the last minute.
                    So I think that 2023, will tell us more about Garcia than we've known in all of his 23 previous fight's.
                    He hasn't fought in 5 month's, come 2023 he's going to have to take on the best fighter's in his division or he'll lose credibility in the sport.
                    Last edited by Boricua181; 12-02-2022, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X