Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis Confirms That He Has Received His 7-Figure Purse In Full For Zepeda Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis Confirms That He Has Received His 7-Figure Purse In Full For Zepeda Fight

It took some sorting out, but Regis Prograis has been paid in full for his 11th-round knockout win against Jose Zepeda on Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

giphy.gif

That's gotta be a relief.
    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Bless to the brother. Him and Zepeda put on a show.

Comment

Everyone who took a huge dump on his promoter should apologize.

Comment

Well good for him. All is well that ends well. It had me worried there for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by BZBEE View Post
            Everyone who took a huge dump on his promoter should apologize.
            Why? The first check bounced.
            slimPickings slimPickings likes this.

Comment

Goes to show you the state of boxing. Folks on these boards don’t have any understanding of business at any level whatsoever. 90% of these promoters are putting up a little collateral then floating multimillion dollar loans with the guarantee to the bank of pay back after all payouts. Because boxing is in such a s h I t state PPV and gate sales are garbage anymore. To the point that a bounced check until the promoter is able to acquire additional funds does not surprise me.

When Bud SAYS he is being given 10 million for his next fight (which has yet to be proven at any level) I call utter and complete bull s h I t. A newly minted, unheard of promotional outfit is going to pay someone 10 million that can barely crack 100-150 in PPV sales?

Bull s h I t

Comment

Great News! Credit to MarvNation for holding up their end of the Deal and making sure that both fighters was paid as agreed upon

I thought the Production went over well for their first Big Fight/PPV Event. Probably would've been a bigger and better crowd if a Legendary College Football Rivalry between USC vs Notre Dame wasn't happening at the LA Coliseum at the same damn time

Comment

Next time stfu bozo.. this guy a bonafide clown
                  mach3833 mach3833 likes this.

Comment

I'm sure Prograis is in line for some really good purses. Those guys deserve it.

Comment

Working...
                    X