Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Me and Chisora Are Going To Punch The F--- Out of Each Other

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: Me and Chisora Are Going To Punch The F--- Out of Each Other

Tyson Fury insists that he has not taken Derek Chisora lightly ahead of their WBC heavyweight title clash on Saturday. The two came face-to-face for the final press conference at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Thursday and the pair greeted each other like old friends, although both insisted there will be no old pals' act this weekend.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As long as you knock him out in the 5th then I will be all smiles.

Comment

No, you'll box at your back foot and carry your close pal until 12.

Comment

Nobody cares what Tyson “the used care salesman” Fury is going to do and least of all what he has to say. This dude is all talk.
        Alexis67 Alexis67 likes this.

Comment

I’ve never know a world champion to be a defending his belt against an opponent while seeming like there the paid promoter for them at the same time before.

Comment

Trust Tyson Fury to mention when last he had sex haha.

Anyway, no chance of an upset in this fight, unless Fury suffers some severe injury.

Fury won't underestimate Chisora, even though it should be a cakewalk.

In no way thinking Chisora can win, I just remembered how Bert Cooper rocked Holyfield, before Evander stopped him. That was a fun fight.
            Last edited by Liondw; 12-01-2022, 07:20 PM.

Comment

5 Celsius is cold af and it very well could be colder. Could be a short night lol

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
                Nobody cares what Tyson “the used care salesman” Fury is going to do and least of all what he has to say. This dude is all talk.
                Makes me laugh when people say this sort of stuff imagine how boring the heavyweight division would be with ppl like AJ, Joyce, Dubious we need fury for entertainment. Yes he talks a lot of bs, yes hes bi polar as **** but hes funny/entertaining/unique and keeps us entertained. I like Fury still regardless of what the bandwagon jumpers say.

Comment

Is anyone even remotely interested in this fight? Hell, I’d rather have Fury/Wilder 4 than this garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

Makes me laugh when people say this sort of stuff imagine how boring the heavyweight division would be with ppl like AJ, Joyce, Dubious we need fury for entertainment. Yes he talks a lot of bs, yes hes bi polar as **** but hes funny/entertaining/unique and keeps us entertained. I like Fury still regardless of what the bandwagon jumpers say.
                    Fury is entertaining on the mic for sure and one helluva fighter but this fights a turd. Especially for a fighter of Fury’s caliber.

Comment

Working...
                    X