Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson Craves Dillian Whyte Showdown: "Can Y'all Feed Me This Bum?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson Craves Dillian Whyte Showdown: "Can Y'all Feed Me This Bum?"

Despite his stock steadily rising, Jared "Big Baby" Anderson is very much in the infancy stages of his career. With 12 KO victories in just as many ring appearances, Anderson has yet to find an opponent that can push him past the sixth round. In fact, the highly ranked heavyweight prospect has failed to even compete in his first 10-rounder.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Everyone is laughing at Whyte.
    thack thack Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Is it realistic, will he ask Top Rank to make the call to Whyte's representatives, or is it the usual social media talk that doesn't go anywhere (and is only because Whyte has been making a few headlines).
      Last edited by Body the jab; 12-01-2022, 10:07 AM.

Comment

I'd bet my last pound that Jared knocks Whyte spark out.
        Motofan Motofan thack thack like this.

Comment

I can't believe someone would actually "crave" Dillian Whyte.

Comment

Why not ask for Joe Joyce or Otto Wallin, both of whom have trouble finding opponents?

Comment

Anderson hasn't been tested yet, but I'm pretty sure he knocks out Whyte.

Dillian won't fight him though, too high risk. He probably wants another big pay cheque with Joshua, then retire. The money from the Fury fight was already more than satisfactory for him I think.
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

The vultures are circling Whyte now that the veil has been lifted
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Arum should move Jared a little faster, or fight him more frequently! Only 2 fights in 2022! Anderson vs. Makhmudov! Make It Happen!

Comment

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post
                    I can't believe someone would actually "crave" Dillian Whyte.
                    If Anderson fights him and gooms the clown, his position improves
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X