Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Breaks Down Brandon Glanton vs. David Light WBO Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Breaks Down Brandon Glanton vs. David Light WBO Eliminator

Paulie Malignaggi is used to world title fights, having partaken in his fair share over the years, and this coming Friday in Tampa, Florida, Malignaggi will be on the mic once more, as he brings his analytical expertise to ProBox TV, where Brandon Glanton will take on David Light in a battle that would see the winner move closer towards a showdown with WBO world cruiserweight champion Lawrence Okolie.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Looking forward to this card, always enjoy a slate of Friday night fights. As to the main event, I haven't seen Light before but I wonder if he has the power and skills to keep Glanton off of him.

Comment

Both of these guys are grossly overrated since they have fought only tomato cans. Even the winner won't deserve top 20.

Comment

Don't think ive seen Light, but expect Glanton to KO him, and then hopefully KO Okolie

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
          Looking forward to this card, always enjoy a slate of Friday night fights. As to the main event, I haven't seen Light before but I wonder if he has the power and skills to keep Glanton off of him.
          The undercard has good talent as well, ProBox TV starting to build a nice lil stable of prospects. Kelvin Davis was added on as well seems like Top Rank going to start working with ProBox TV here and there to keep some of their prospects busy
          PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post

The undercard has good talent as well, ProBox TV starting to build a nice lil stable of prospects. Kelvin Davis was added on as well seems like Top Rank going to start working with ProBox TV here and there to keep some of their prospects busy
            That's most welcome news. I didn't.get a chance to look at the undercard, been a busy week but now that Friday is here I'm excited.

Comment

Saw glanton on pbc last year??

Comment

Working...
              X