Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Setting Down Joshua Return For Late March, Open To Make Wilder Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Setting Down Joshua Return For Late March, Open To Make Wilder Fight

Eddie Hearn, promoter for former two-time heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, says the British star is being lined up for a ring return in late March.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Eddie Hearn miss me with the Wilder-Whyte fight, Whyte need to give Franklin a rematch because I thought he lost that fight he was getting pieced up with the 1,2 the whole night the fans want Joshua-Wilder if not the the next best fight for Wilder is Ruiz.
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Joshua vs Wilder? Yes.

But why would Wilder fight Shyte instead of Andy Ruiz? That makes no sense.

Comment

Joshua is NOT going to fight Wilder, I guarantee you.

Comment

Ruiz will KO wilder then AJ again. Maybe

Comment

let me guess, it's a 3 fight deal and Wilder has to fight Whyte first lol
            mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Joshua's 'big' fight will be a ridiculous Wembley Stadium fight with a bloke who 's just been KO'd and he has also KO'd ! He isn't fighting Wilder next or more likely ...never!
              mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Lololol okay there Eddie……

Comment

Nobody believes AJ will be fighting Wilder in his return fight. And there is nothing wrong with that. But Hearn makes AJ look weak when he attempts to fool anyone to believe this.
                  mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

AJ is one KO from being shelved. Fighting Wilder will guarantee that!

Comment

Working...
                    X