Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos: Teofimo Can Go F--- Himself; Haney Is a Very Special Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kambosos: Teofimo Can Go F--- Himself; Haney Is a Very Special Fighter

George Kambosos evidently does not regard his former opponents on equal terms. The Aussie former lightweight champion recently made it clear that while he may hold now 140-pound contender Teofimo Lopez in contempt, he wholly respects divisional colleague Devin Haney.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Two things are true, Teo is a sore loser and Devin is a much better fighter than Teo.

Comment

This guy took everything from Teofimo. !!Sad!!

Comment

Bill Haney makes good on threat, heads to liquor store in search of Teofimo Lopez Sr

​The father and trainer of undisputed lightweight champion Devin Haney just recently attempted to dial up Teofimo Lopez Sr in an effort to get him to agree for his son to fight them next. Unfortunately, Bill Haney was met by voicemail, where he would go on to tell Teofimo Sr that he intended to come looking for him if he didn’t hear back pronto.

Bill, a man true to his word — even if seemingly in jest at the time — backed up his words by going down to a local liquor store that Teofimo Sr apparently frequents.

“Hello, I’m looking for Teofimo Sr,” Haney said to the clerk as he entered the establishment.

“I’ve seen him. He come here but [he’s since left],” the clerk replied.

“He’s probably over there?” Haney replied, pointing down the street. “Ok. Tell him Bill Haney is looking for him, okay? I’m gonna go over here and look for him, ‘cause he been saying some things around town. I’m looking for him.”

“I know. He was here and he buy some stuff but I don’t know where he go,” the clerk said as Haney headed for the exit.

Haney would then make his way through the parking lot, asking pedestrians if they might’ve seen Senior before pulling on a gym door handle, only to find it locked. Thwarted again.

“Teo, I told you I’m not gonna be ****in’ around with you,” Haney continued, looking for another local store where Lopez Sr could potentially be hiding. “Next time you listen to me when I call you. I done called you all day...I’m on yo ass, Senior.

“This is normally his line. He normally gets his liquor from over there and then the gym, and I think this is where he washes his clothes and stuff,” Haney continued as he surveilled the strip mall. “You got the Super Dollar store down there too.

“Teo, I can only say I’m closing in. The walls are closing in, buddy.”

https://www.badlefthook.com/2022/11/...xing-news-2022

​​I guess Haney moving to 140? Stevenson vs. Lomachenko?

Comment

At least Teofimo López is not a racist. Unlike that racist POS Haney saying he would never lose to a white boy smh

Comment

wo0f!

Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanFistology View Post
              At least Teofimo López is not a racist. Unlike that racist POS Haney saying he would never lose to a white boy smh
              Haney isn't racist as well. He just took a page out of Hopkins book to promote the fight. It was very irresponsible and uncalled for, but he isn't racist. On the other glove Tear-fimo Lopez can't stand to praise or give anybody credit for anything. Excuses is his middle name

Comment

Kambosos is not regarded very highly anymore. All that mad-dog talk for nothing. Teofimo is still a question mark unless he starts beating big names. Haney is good but the dad is a pain in the A--a primadonna living high on his son's earnings. ha ha

Comment

Teo is more talented fighter than Haney. He had an off night that's all. I rank Shakur and Teo above anyone when they're in shape. Loma is too small sadly.

Comment

Both Teo and Haney look great at 135 but without a size a weight advantage I'm skeptical.

Comment

Working...
                    X