Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada vs. Chocolatito Trilogy: Anticipated Fireworks in Expected Final Chapter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Estrada vs. Chocolatito Trilogy: Anticipated Fireworks in Expected Final Chapter

By Thomas Gerbasi - The heavyweights return on Saturday, with an end-of-the-year reminder why we love boxing. No, it's not the quartet of Tyson Fury, Derek Chisora, Daniel Dubois and Kevin Lerena giving us that reminder from Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London, England, but Juan Francisco Estrada and Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez meeting for the third time a hundred pounds lighter and 11 hours away in Glendale, Arizona's Gila River Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice article. I agree that these 115-lbers are giants in boxing (or heavy-weights, as he puts it). Thing is, even if Chocolatito was given the decision win he deserved in the 2nd fight, we'd still be all in for this 3rd one. Being a Chocolatito fan, I'm a little nervous about this fight because if he gets screwed again - or if he legitimately loses - the series will be 1-2 in El Gallo's favor, which will be upsetting. I'm hoping for an epic Gonzalez performance of the ages where he gets the W.

Comment

Good read: I'm a massive Chocolatito fan and can't wait for this fight! I expect the same type fight as the last 2.....may the best man win!

Comment

I just hope that Chocolatito can bring the same kind of heat, passion and intensity that he brought in their last fight in which I thought he won. Whether he can or not, only time will reveal. Does he have another good performance in him like that again is the real question because It will determine who will win this fight and hopefully the judges get it right this time?

Tag, You're Hit Tag, You're Hit likes this.

Comment

Working...
        X