Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Think My Dad and Jake Paul Should Fight Bare-Knuckle - I'd Give $100 on PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Think My Dad and Jake Paul Should Fight Bare-Knuckle - I'd Give $100 on PPV

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury would love to see Jake Paul fight father John Fury, who is 58-years-old. For the last two years, Paul has been trying to put a fight together with Tyson's younger brother, light heavyweight prospect Tommy Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol, well he does check the old box for Paul. Seriously though, no.
    MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Completely ridiculous , the old man doesn't deserve to be in an arena to watch let alone fight, his behaviour is most times disgraceful.

Comment

Dad says some truth, although it doesnt help further his arguement . Mike Tyson would absolutely beat him to death..

Comment

"I'm the king of the bare-knuckle man, I can fight Mike Tyson to the death," John Fury yelled"

The same John fury that, after calling it on, bottled it against an ex-bodybuilder bouncer used car salesman? That John Fury?

Comment

No one cares about Muffin Top's dried up fossil of a father and some cringey youtuber.
            dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

Bet $10k on homicide by Papa John.

Comment

Damn they just gave up on Tommy lol
                Cyborg Fangerloo Cyborg Fangerloo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  Completely ridiculous , the old man doesn't deserve to be in an arena to watch let alone fight, his behaviour is most times disgraceful.
                  I’ll add to that , in his prime he got ko every fight but one I think against average guys , and he’s talking about Mike tyson ? What the **** Mike do to him then ? Crazy talk

Comment

Bring in the clowns.

This is a farce.
                    dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X