Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford: "Jermell Charlo, He's Not On My Level Nor Errol Spence Level"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford: "Jermell Charlo, He's Not On My Level Nor Errol Spence Level"

Though he's at the tail end of his career, Terence Crawford has set several lofty goals. Amongst them, of course, is an undisputed showdown against current unified champion, Errol Spence Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bud is losing an a lot of fans with his recent comments , he does need to get on with his own career and his promises at welterweight.

Comment

Jermell Charlo is actually much better fighter than both welterweight top guys.

Comment

Crawford's Ego and pride are certainly world class and are what stand between him and other world class opponents. He is killing off his fan base.

Comment

All of a sudden very chatty these days. Why is that ???

Comment

calm down tc, you know damn well spence cant test that. spence has said he cant fight jermell either, theyre "friends"

Comment

My bullet is on your level. You wanna one in your head?

That fool already had 10-15 fans and lost all of them.
              GrandpaBernard GrandpaBernard likes this.

Comment

Jermell's resume @ 154 is better than Crawford's resume @ 140 and 147!

Comment

and then when crawford said will go to 154 for jermell,

jermell came out and said he should fight Lubin

Sid-Knee Sid-Knee 4truth 4truth like this.

Comment

Maybe he can make someone with PBC mad enough to face him? Nah, not up to them anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X