Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Doesn't Like Caleb Plant's Chances Against Benavidez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Doesn't Like Caleb Plant's Chances Against Benavidez

Caleb Plant and David Benavidez have fulminated in the public eye for the better part of the past five years. With both fighters making their way up the super middleweight ranks and earning their own transient world title reigns, a matchup
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don’t think even if he could fight for him he would win, just because you are a history buff on the sport and a fan doesn’t equip you to defeat a beast of a fighter, with a solid beard, power and non stops pressure. Breadman and Plant best option is to try their luck and go for broke and try not to take a career type beating. Bradley on point here! Most times he’s off base and always focus on his career.

Comment

Plant gonna b on his bike the entire fight. He wouldn't even fight him unless it was a 22ft ring, so u already know what his game plan is. I like how benevidez didn't care about any of the stipulations, he said whatever u want u can have, let's just fight. That's the type of confidence I like to see. I'm expecting a breakout performance from DB, something to shut down all his detractors.

Comment

I love Desert Storm, but he has some dumb takes. "Once a quitter always a quitter?" Plant didn't quit whatsoever vs. Canelo, he just got beat. If he said, "once you've lost once, the way you lost vs. Canelo, self-doubt can creep in under the type of pressure Benavidez brings" I'd be OK, but to call him a quitter is nonsense.

Comment

I like Plant AND Benavidez, so I'm not pulling for one or another in this fight, which should be a great one. But, I see Benavidez winning due to his volume punching, great stamina, and relentless pressure. Unless Caleb can muster up some power, I don't see how he keeps David off of him.

Comment

Somebody had the Thesaurus out when they were writing this article.
            Attached Files

Comment

Nobody fancies Plant's chances against Benavidez, Tim.

Comment

I'll be honest, I'd love to see how Benavidez would react to a Plant left hook like that which nailed Dirrell to the floor.

Comment

One thing about Tim "Brink's Truck Head" Bradley- he knows boxing. Plant is gonna have scrapes, leather burns, contusions, lumps, ouchies, cuts, frogs, boo boos, and knots all over his head and face. He will look like a 1st cousin of Rocky Dennis. His body will be red, black, blue and purple at first, fading to a nice peaceful greenish yellow and a soft pink after he heals in a few months
                  Last edited by archiemoore1; 11-29-2022, 12:29 PM.
                  Boxfan83 WarVeteranO01 likes this.

Comment

I agree with Bradley.

I think with Breadman, Plant's chances rose from like 20/80 to say 35/65, but I still don't think he over comes the bigger, stronger, combination beast that is Benavidez.

Comment

Working...
                    X