Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia on Tank: Once He Gets Hit, Let's See How He Reacts!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia on Tank: Once He Gets Hit, Let's See How He Reacts!

Ryan Garcia thinks he has one up on Gervonta Davis in the "facing adversity" category. The undefeated lightweight attraction from Victorville, California, found himself momentarily in dire straits during the second round of his lightweight bout with Luke Campbell last January. England's Campbell landed an overhand left that
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hey Ryan I like you but you're wrong on this. You say he doesn't get hit but other fighters like Rolly and Devin says he gets hit all the time. They're right. He does get hit all the time. The problem is he has a good chin and you don't. He's short so he has to be willing to get inside and take punishment to give punishment. Please do not go into that fight thinking "all I have to do is hit him to win" because that strategy will be detrimental to your health. Tank's defense is just as good as his offense and if you don't learn how to move your cement planted feet or tuck your chin you are going to find out in horrible fashion.

Comment

Every fighter that got in a good shot on Tank wound getting put to sleep. He goes on the attack like that

Comment

If Ryan catches him with his hook I think it will ruin Tank but you can say that about a lot of fights.

If fighter A catches fighter B with his best shot...

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          If Ryan catches him with his hook I think it will ruin Tank but you can say that about a lot of fights.

If fighter A catches fighter B with his best shot...
          Cryan is soft. He will get hit harder than ever before. By round 3 he'll be a different fighter

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            Every fighter that got in a good shot on Tank wound getting put to sleep. He goes on the attack like that
            Not every fighter got put to sleep but overall I think Tank has faced some adversity, he hasn't been knocked down but he has faced some. IMO Tank had to navigate through more against Pitbull than Garcia against Campbell. Garcia got KD, true, but that KD looked worse than what it actually was. Garcia got up right away and wasn't on shaky legs.

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post

Not every fighter got put to sleep but overall I think Tank has faced some adversity, he hasn't been knocked down but he has faced some. IMO Tank had to navigate through more against Pitbull than Garcia against Campbell. Garcia got KD, true, but that KD looked worse than what it actually was. Garcia got up right away and wasn't on shaky legs.
              Here's why I like Ryan. Devin got hit with a good shot by Linares and his first instinct was to box/clinch/jab/hold because he was trained to be a prize fighter and by any means necessary win the fight and secure the bag. He is undisputed and his strategy worked. Ryan got dropped by Luke and his first instinct was FUQ BOXING I WANNA FIGHT! I give him an A+ for tenacity. It's going to be a great fight but I have Tank winning by devastating KO because I just don't think Dan Goosen can teach him defense in this short amount of time.
              Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

It will be interesting to see what happens when Davis gets hit by one of Garcia's power punches. But if cRyan gets hit by Davis, the way he got dropped by Luke, he's going to sleep imo
                rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

Defense and chin, which neither is in Ryan's favor, should be the key to this fight. Garcia has talked so much, he's really riling up his followers, so I have no doubt that he will come out fighting, trying to prove himself. But, Tank is a much better boxer, and if Ryan throws a wrong punch or even pulls straight back as usual, its lights out, time to pick him up and go home.

Comment

Wont believe any cheap talk from either both guys until they make it official. A lot sht can happen till then..a lot.

Comment

Working...
                    X