Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis: Right Now I Feel Like I'm The Man In The 140-Pound Division, Better Than Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prograis: Right Now I Feel Like I'm The Man In The 140-Pound Division, Better Than Taylor

Josh Taylor remains unbeaten and was boxing's fully unified 140-pound champion before he gave up three of his four world titles. Three years after Taylor edged Regis Prograis in their title unification fight, though, Prograis feels he has surpassed the
    [Click Here To Read More]

Everyone would watch that rematch - make it happen

Comment

Josh Taylor seems to get the nod in close fights, maybe because he is mixes with Gangsters we Boxing is corrupt. I thought Prograis beat him first fight
      Alexis67 Alexis67 likes this.

Comment

The first fight was close, and Taylor is no joke. If the Taylor who fought Catterall shows up against Prograis, he'll get smoked, however.

Comment

rematch in usa cant get home nod then conquered by catterall
          Last edited by jikeccfc; 11-29-2022, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
            Josh Taylor seems to get the nod in close fights, maybe because he is mixes with Gangsters we Boxing is corrupt. I thought Prograis beat him first fight
            Did you watch the full fight or just the highlights? The fight was competitive but it really wasn't that close. Taylor outboxed and bullied Prograis for 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

Did you watch the full fight or just the highlights? The fight was competitive but it really wasn't that close. Taylor outboxed and bullied Prograis for 12 rounds.
              As much as I hate to agree , this is right
              Regis looked out of it
              Although I did score it closer than what your stating

Comment

It won't happen at 140. Josh is draining himself. Rougarou will need to get rid of that nutritionist.

Comment

Jack Catterall is the man of the division. He proved it when he clearly beat the champ in Taylor. Taylor is 2nd, Prograis is 3rd.

But being honest, i like Prograis and think the last few years he's been wasted when he's willing to fight anyone and is good to watch. But he isn't a real champion. Catterall is the real champ. Anyone who has his titles does so through corruption. Nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                    I didn’t. Prograis might be able to win a rematch but he lost the first fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X