Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Defends Performance: "I Went Into The Fight With A Biceps Injury, Chest Infection"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Defends Performance: "I Went Into The Fight With A Biceps Injury, Chest Infection"

The beginning of Dillian Whyte's year didn't quite go according to plan. But, even with the heavyweight contender suffering a brutal knockout loss at the hands of Tyson Fury on April 23rd, the 35-year-old was determined to turn things around.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Excuses, excuses, excuses…

Dillian is “the boy who cried Wolf” of boxing.

Comment

Just stfu Whyte. Win or lose you have excuses for your ****ty performance. Maybe you aren't as good as you think?

Comment

Whyte's a good fighter, but not a top heavyweight.

He's got a bad habit of throwing overhand right hands when too close to an opponent.

He also slaps sometimes with the right hand. I'm amazed he got as far as he did in boxing. But well done for what he has earned and achieved.

Comment

This bloated English muffin has 10 excuses for every trash performance he puts forth(which is most of them).

If he fights AJ(another english muffin) next, he gets KO'd in 5- left cold on the canvas like old man Povetkin did him. They'll need A skid steer to scrap up this Cow and take him for medical attention.

Sheep UK boxing fans will pay for it anyway because they've never been the brightest. They clearly love watching as long as they can get drunk and sing "Sweet Caroline" haha CORNBALLS.

Sloppy, loudmouth, overrated drug cheat that was never close to as good as he thought he was. Lucky Wilder never gave him the time of day- h​​e would've LITERALLY KILLED Dillan "The Boy Snatcher" Whyte in the ring. Clown

Comment

You have to love this idiot.
            And I'm paying for his purses.

Please, do me a favor and remove this pile of retarded crap out of my sight.
            mxtali mxtali likes this.

Comment

Translation - Conor Benn has ruined it for me because they would have tested me

Comment

Guess for a boxer, saying this sounds better than actually just acknowledging that you’re not very good and squeaked by an unestablished nobody thanks to being a Hearn fighter fighting in the Uk.

Comment

Forget Covid, this guy is single handedly holding back the NHS

Comment

You must have a bicep injury, and chest infection all the time, because you fight the same way all the time.

Comment

Working...
                    X