Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte: I Won Clearly, So Why Would I Consider A Rematch With Jermaine Franklin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte: I Won Clearly, So Why Would I Consider A Rematch With Jermaine Franklin?

There is only one rematch that interests Dillian Whyte now that he has beaten Jermaine Franklin. With a lucrative second showdown with Anthony Joshua probable for some time in 2023, the brash heavyweight contender cannot see any reason why he should face Franklin again. Whyte walked away from the ring at OVO Arena
    [Click Here To Read More]

This fat Fock cheating steroid user was getting outboxed and worked. If anything he win by 1 or rounds. And then hometown advantage weights heavy

Comment

Dillian can smell the AJ paycheck so he lives in denial about this fight
      MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Whyte won because of his promoters influence.

He was outboxed on saturday

Comment

He's answering a question no one with an ounce of common sense would ask.

He's just picking the easiest question to refute to look smart.

The questions which have substance will never be answered by him.

For example: "How beating an out of shape factory worker negates 3 KO losses by the same punch to bring you back to a cash stadium fight?"

But asking those questions is knocking the hustle.

Comment

It was a pretty close fight but if anyone should of got the nod imo it was Franklin or a draw. But whyte didn't clearly win anything yes he was coming forward an trying to apply pressure but it wasn't as effective as he obviously thinks it was an he was being outboxed especially in the first half of the fight. 7-5 Franklin or a draw I had it
            edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post
              He's answering a question no one with an ounce of common sense would ask.

He's just picking the easiest question to refute to look smart.

The questions which have substance will never be answered by him.

For example: "How beating an out of shape factory worker negates 3 KO losses by the same punch to bring you back to a cash stadium fight?"

But asking those questions is knocking the hustle.
              Because they wanna sell a staduim but at the same time don't wanna give AJ a risky fight coming back so they'll take a guy who AJ has already beat but is a name an thell bring up the old rivalry they have an how its 1-1 in there rivalry when whytes win over AJ was when AJ had 2-3 amatuer fights an was basically a novice where as whyte himself was a novice in boxing but had been a kickboxer for years prior but when they had there fight in the pro game you saw AJ beat the breaks of him for 7 rounds and knocked him out an will probaly do the same again even tho AJ himself isn't in the best form hell still beat whyte because he's better than him but like I said they need a name who isnt gonna pose a huge risk an the British casual boxing fan will eat it up

Comment

Now we get to hear Eddie talk for months about how it was a classic fight between two warriors comparable to Evander Holyfield vs. Mike Tyson.

Comment

A shame valuable space on this site is allocated to this mid level trial horse, 2x nailed for PEDs. The coverage would be far better allocated to honorable hard working fighters who don’t cheat and do not need corrupt judges to save their ass.
                  ShoulderRoll ShoulderRoll likes this.

Comment

Only in Europe you get 115-115…
                    Alexis67 Alexis67 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X