Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Verdejo Co-Defendant Pleads Guilty, Faces 30 Years To Life; Verdejo Due To Stand Trial Next February

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Verdejo Co-Defendant Pleads Guilty, Faces 30 Years To Life; Verdejo Due To Stand Trial Next February

A guilty plea has been entered by the co-defendant in the ongoing criminal case involving disgraced former boxer Felix Verdejo. Luis Antonio Cadiz-Martinez pled guilty on two charges related to the murder of Keishla Marlen Rodriguez and her
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pond scum of a person. Too bad it's not a capital punishment case anymore. Disgusting.

Comment

Man that's just crazy. I'm pretty sure if he's career wasn't going downhill this wouldn't have happened or maybe would of just prolonged it.

Rest In Piece to the mother of his child

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle SneakyTouch View Post
        Man that's just crazy. I'm pretty sure if he's career wasn't going downhill this wouldn't have happened or maybe would of just prolonged it.

Rest In Piece to the mother of his child
        I can tell you 100% he's going to have it hard anywhere he goes. Puerto Ricans don't put up with those kinda crimes against women. That's considered a devious/heinous act.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

I can tell you 100% he's going to have it hard anywhere he goes. Puerto Ricans don't put up with those kinda crimes against women. That's considered a devious/heinous act.
          Man let's see if he stays in shape to take on everybody lol
          rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

Man let's see if he stays in shape to take on everybody lol
            I knew James "Mighty Quin" Page at USP Victorville. He was a former WW champ. He was a very respectful guy but he got drunk on New Years Eve years back and got the sh.t beat out of him by 2 big ass Bloods (his car) for acting a fool. It was in my unit. I had to hit my body alarm despite all the brothas asking not to.

I will never forget, a few weeks later after he got out the hole, I was walking the compound and he low key thanked me for hitting my alarm.

Anyways, I say this because they aint gonna "box" Verdejo. Hes gonna get minimum 3 on 1 and Puerto Ricans & Mexicans use knives.
            Smash Smash rudy rudy like this.

Comment

I knew James "Mighty Quin" Page at USP Victorville. He was a former WW champ. He was a very respectful guy but he got drunk on New Years Eve years back and got the sh.t beat out of him by 2 big ass Bloods (his car) for acting a fool. It was in my unit. I had to hit my body alarm despite all the brothas asking not to.

I will never forget, a few weeks later after he got out the hole, I was walking the compound and he low key thanked me for hitting my alarm.

Anyways, I say this because they aint gonna "box" Verdejo. Hes gonna get minimum 3 on 1 and Puerto Ricans & Mexicans use knives.
              **** that's crazy. I doubt the CO's gonna press the button in Puerto Rico though

Comment

**** that's crazy. I doubt the CO's gonna press the button in Puerto Rico though
                Bro, I have some stories. I will post some occasionally in my Vet thread.

And the Federal BOP is under big scrutiny right now. Due to his celebrity and case status they'll probably throw him on a Chester yard to keep him safe. But let me tell you, it'll catch up to him. With such a violent crime and his age he will be High Security for a while.
                Last edited by WarVeteranO01; 11-29-2022, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Bro, I have some stories. I will post some occasionally in my Vet thread.

And the Federal BOP is under big scrutiny right now. Due to his celebrity and case status they'll probably throw him on a Chester yard to keep him safe. But let me tell you, it'll catch up to him. With such a violent crime and his age he will be High Security for a while.
                  **** yeah man, you should post them

Man he might as well go the Valero route

Comment

USP Victorville. Respect.

I work at a high security USP as well and boy…those with murder against women and children literally can’t be in GP. They would die. We got some high profile guys with crimes against women/children and they either gotta PC up or get beat up/killed.

Verdejo definitely will be “no good” in GP. And you are 100% right, no one’s gonna just box this dude 1 on 1 lol. A shot caller would just put out a hit on him and he would get jumped by at least 5-6 dudes.

Btw bro “car” is prison slang man. You’re gonna confuse some people thinking you’re talking about actual cars
                    Boxfan83 WarVeteranO01 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X