Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Manager Eager To Strike Joshua Deal, Holds Nose on Joshua-Whyte Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder's Manager Eager To Strike Joshua Deal, Holds Nose on Joshua-Whyte Rematch

Shelly Finkel, the co-manager of former WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder, says his client is ready and willing to fight Anthony Joshua next. Joshua's promoter, Eddie Hearn, has heavy interest in that fight - but he wants the British star to have a comeback fight bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    W1LL W1LL likes this.

Hearn's mouth talked his guy into a fight his arse can't handle.
    Nos watch all the acrobatics he'll be performing to not make the fight.
    NoConcoms NoConcoms likes this.

Comment

There is NO way Hearns is gonna put AJ in the ring with wilder until he’s milked that cow dry and is ready to cash out. This is disgustingly obvious.
      Hustle Hustle NoConcoms NoConcoms like this.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
        Hearn's mouth talked his guy into a fight his arse can't handle.
        Nos watch all the acrobatics he'll be performing to not make the fight.
        A few weeks ago he was talking about it being the biggest fight in boxing. However in a recent interview he passively said “yeah…that’s a good fight too, but to be honest much will depend on what. AJ’s training team wants for him.”
        This shows me he must have got wind Finkle was ready to start discussions. We all know it’s not gonna happen. Pretty sad that AJ, this. “Once in a generation killer” is now being openly protected. His legacy is becoming severely tainted. He’s gonna end up being remembered as the guy who avoided big fights after a few defeats. I guess this is what happens when your base are casuals.

Comment

There's no way on Earth they take the Wilder fight. If AJ gets ko'd again, he will have zero market value. It's far too risky of a fight. However, if they did take the fight, and AJ somehow won, AJ would save face big time. If they don't take the fight, AJ will be viewed as damaged goods.

Comment

I get where sherry is coming from. They want the Joshua fight before fury to ruin his payday and get his name in the mix again. I'ma assume there's more money in aj fighting fury in the u.k than windmill in the states?

Comment

White’s weak performance this weekend sealed the deal for him to land Aj. Aj is too fragile for Hearn to risk whatever pay days he has left. He’ll milk the body building hype job for as long as he can.
              OldTerry OldTerry Hustle Hustle like this.

Comment

I would be surprised if they make this fight next. They think so little of Wilder but the right hand is a real threat.

Comment

Why would a former long reigning 3 belt HW champ need a tuneup? Because they know Wilder knocks him back to Wakanda. If Wilder beats AJ then that is basically it for matchroom

Comment

They think Joshua is damaged goods. That’s why they have this energy. And why fight Whyte next? Because it’s a comeback fight. A confidence booster my guy. Not a big deal for Joshua to fight Whyte next. He needs that type of fight anyways to regain his confidence.
                    Brother Mouzone Brother Mouzone likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X