Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Isn't Taking Caleb Plant Lightly: "Caleb Is A Good Fighter, It's Not Gonna Be Easy"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Isn't Taking Caleb Plant Lightly: "Caleb Is A Good Fighter, It's Not Gonna Be Easy"

At one point, David Benavidez slumped his shoulders in despair. Although the 26-year-old aggregated a flawless record and two separate world title reigns, the elite of the super middleweight division showed little to no interest in facing him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good on you for not taking your opponent lightly. Too many "experts" are selling Caleb short. Looking forward to what I believe is going to be a highly competitive fight.
    edpboxing edpboxing byfbnz byfbnz like this.

Comment

Both are talented, about time they fought. Looking forward to this one.

Comment

Plant can pull the upset off if his conditioning is right.
        Benavidez is there to be hit

Comment

Bumavidez after 12-0 loss: It was easy..... for Plant.

Comment

May the best C level fighter win

Comment

It all comes down to Plant's chin in this fight. If it holds up he wins a wide decision. If not the inevitable comes in the late rounds. Plant had underrated skills and I believe the Alvarez loss made him better. Remember he only had 22 fights as a pro before Canelo. True 50-50 fight but I'm going with the technician.

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
                Plant can pull the upset off if his conditioning is right.
                Benavidez is there to be hit
                I think the betting odds will be a lot closer as the fight nears.

Comment

The only thing Benavides talks about is Canelo so one can think that he is over looking Plant.
                  TBOXING245 TBOXING245 likes this.

Comment

Caleb Plant is a great boxer because he always moves and punches well and moves and has a good boxing IQ but he doesn't have the energy to do it 12 rounds so that's where Benavidez is on his feet dishes will knock out the plant i don't believe is a true warrior at heart but this is not to judge him this is just an impression during conelo's fight he asked conelo if he was a good boxer then you see he doesn't really believe in his abilities because he needed conelo's approval but sometimes they are very good and have dog in them but to a certain limit that others will go much further like genre pit bull vs chihuahua​

Comment

Working...
                    X