Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tszyu on Charlo Clash: I've Got a Big Task Ahead of Me, There's No Denying That

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tszyu on Charlo Clash: I've Got a Big Task Ahead of Me, There's No Denying That

Australian star Tim Tszyu departed for the United States on Monday, as he continues his preparations for a January 29th showdown with IBF, WBC, WBA and WBO junior middleweight champion Jermell Charlo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You're getting knocked out, there's no denying that.
    Barristan Barristan likes this.

Comment

Tim I see that you have the right mind set my thought is that please don’t over train this will be the biggest fight of your life I’m in your corner so just stay with your game plane do not get into a slug fest when the moment shows itself then attack and remember to bob and weave through out the fight … Shalom my brother
      BLASTER1 BLASTER1 likes this.

Comment

You'll have a big task recovering from your concussion that's for sure
        Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

Great attitude Tim.
          Wanting to fight the best this early in your career.
          No harm in losing that 0 in a valiant effort.
          I for one will be cheering you on and would love to see you upset the 154 Division.
          Let's go brother.

Comment

Tim hasnt had any challenges he was spoon fed to get this shot, this is the first real challenge he has faced and its the top of the mountain, one thing is that he will give it his all eat sleep and breath it, although its boxing and anything can happen I can only see Tim doing well if Charlo takes him lightly, if Charlo trains at his capacity it will be a bad night for Tim

Comment

I don't think Tszyu will win, but at least he's taking his shot. So many fighters sitting on the sidelines talking on twitter like it's the same as getting in the ring.

Comment

Great fight. Whoever wins this one deserves lots of credit. Charlo's going to be in top shape. Tszyu will be too. Both in their prime. Game plan going to be important. Fight's in USA. Tszyu has to bring it and clearly take it from Charlo.
                Last edited by aaronbnb; 11-28-2022, 07:00 PM.

Comment

We all agree, that's the definition of an Underdog but don't switch it up now, no need to be humble. You've talked so show and prove. May the best man win. I'd prefer these guys to fight the bGuys first.

I have no idea how good Tszyu is yet but can't wait to find out.

Comment

He isn't going to win. I am glad that he is fighting for real and not just fighting on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                    X