Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis: Jose Ramirez Been Ducking Me For 5 Years; Now I Got This Belt, He Wanna Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prograis: Jose Ramirez Been Ducking Me For 5 Years; Now I Got This Belt, He Wanna Fight Me

Regis Prograis smiled as a reporter read a message Jose Ramirez sent him for the newly crowned WBC super lightweight champion. Prograis realizes he has something Ramirez wants now and understands that their fight seems inevitable.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yea,
    TR, or "The Bobfather" feared Regis was going to do real damage to Ramirez when both were supposed to meet 5 yrs ago.
    If Ramirez, and TR were smart, they should go for the weak linked WBA champ(PBC).
    Trust me when I tell you, Prograis will bankrupt TR at 140.
    They have no one to beat him.
    TR knows this. They will go another direction.

Comment

Prograis got good options. He will have to fight any of those guys to do a decent purse since Taylor is tied up and possibly moving up.

Taylor vacating opened up the division.

Comment

Well Bob did give him a free hometown fight on the house to lay off of Ramirez.

Comment

Originally posted by H.B.Viper View Post
          Yea,
          TR, or "The Bobfather" feared Regis was going to do real damage to Ramirez when both were supposed to meet 5 yrs ago.
          If Ramirez, and TR were smart, they should go for the weak linked WBA champ(PBC).
          Idk about top rank having no one to beat him. I give barboza a solid chance of beating him. I think that guy is seriously underrated, he just needs a break out fight then I'd say he's ready. Someone like pedraza or commey would b perfect, and honestly I'd pick him to beat teo and Ramirez. Can he beat prograis? I don't know, but I'd love to find out. Plus Haney will b moving up soon and that'd b a good fight, but honestly I think prograis beats him. The division is wide open now and we should get some really good fights.

Comment

Nice fight if it happens. Ramirez is good and tough as nails but very slow. i got Prograis winning a decision or late stoppage

Comment

Hope these fights get made. They all sound like must see TV

Comment

Originally posted by H.B.Viper View Post
                Yea,
                You'd take Prograis over Teofimo Lopez?

Comment

Is Regis Prograis a free agent? Why is he talking like fights are that easy to make? Ramirez is with Top Rank and is not likely to go outside his street.

Comment

Ramirez seems like a tougher test for regis than zepeda was at least on paper ,hope their promotions can reach deal ,its very attractive fight indeed.

Comment

Working...
                    X