Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Will Attempt To Make Canelo vs. Ryder in May at Emirates Stadium

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Will Attempt To Make Canelo vs. Ryder in May at Emirates Stadium

Super middleweight contender John Ryder may have won the lottery on Saturday night at the O2 Arena, when he picked up an upset win over Zach Parker to capture the vacant WBO interim-title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I knew that. He talked about Wembley or Tottenham Hotspur but I predicted Emirates. Emirates' atmosphere is different in UK. Also, there are some Arabic sponsorships. Arsenal's only good side.
    Last edited by Silence; 11-28-2022, 04:49 AM.

Comment

This was very predictable. John Ryder next for Canelo.

It gives Canelo a nice easy fight and a tuneup and title defence for next year. He does want Bivol, but not next.

Comment

Lmao @ hearn. This dude never pressed canelo to fight andrade and he was his who mandatory for a looong time but this bum John Ryder wins against another bum and first thing he says is “canelo coming canelo coming” he’s lamer than de Le hoya

Comment

You shouldn't have to take Messi out of context, stupid ginger, i used to supported you, now fuk you, i expect Bivol to shut your mouth again.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
            This was very predictable. John Ryder next for Canelo.

It gives Canelo a nice easy fight and a tuneup and title defence for next year. He does want Bivol, but not next.
            ——-
            I just hope Bivol stops Canelo the 2nd time around. I’m huge Canelo fan just FYI

Comment

Good for Ryder.

The pension fight.

Though I can't see that many Brits turning out for this just to see Canelo stop Ryder. Ryder is a good fighter but would at least a 15/1 underdog. You can't sell 70,000 tix for that

Comment

As predicted. What a pile of shtt. Clenelo is looking very bad with the third Gol-oldkin fight and now this

Comment

John who???? Ummm no comment....
                  Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Waiting for all the “what has he done to deserve a Canelo fight” fanboys to come and defend this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X