Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermaine Franklin: I Felt Like I Got Robbed; Down For Rematch If Whyte Will Give It To Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermaine Franklin: I Felt Like I Got Robbed; Down For Rematch If Whyte Will Give It To Me

Jermaine Franklin appreciated the respect Dillian Whyte showed him by raising Franklin's arm in the ring after their fight Saturday night. That didn't prevent Franklin from feeling like referee John Latham raised the wrong heavyweight's arm after the official
    [Click Here To Read More]

Franklin going on like a Karen, Mayer levels of salt.

Comment

Seems like a whole lot of people agree.
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Franklin's crying because this was his big break. He has fought twice in the last three years and couldn't get a fight. He should thank Hearn & Dillian for what is likely the biggest payday he's seen, rather than cry robbery.

Comment

I was surprised he didn't celebrate at the end.

Didn't seem like he thought he won at the bell. Went over to the Whyte corner to say we'll done to them. Slumped down and looked dejected. Had the look of a loser.

Only after he was asked if he thought he won did he have an objection.

Ftr, I thought it was very close, which is why I was surprised he didn't seem to until questioned.

LA_2_Vegas LA_2_Vegas likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

- - U squallin' about Frankie out squallin' U...priceless!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

You’re a total douche bag. You create one thread lamenting what a robbery the fight was and now you create another one bytching about the victim of the robbery not taking it well. You’re a total phuck up.
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                Franklin's crying because this was his big break. He has fought twice in the last three years and couldn't get a fight. He should thank Hearn & Dillian for what is likely the biggest payday he's seen, rather than cry robbery.
                Who did you have winning?

Comment

He should have expected wide english cards. But he came in overweight and out of shape and got what he got.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
                    He should have expected wide english cards. But he came in overweight and out of shape and got what he got.
                    Who rightfully should have won?

Comment

Working...
                    X