Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Whyte-Franklin: I Can See a Draw, I Thought Whyte Won By a Round, Maybe Two

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn on Whyte-Franklin: I Can See a Draw, I Thought Whyte Won By a Round, Maybe Two

Heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte had a big scare on Saturday night in London, when he picked up a twelve round majority decision in a much tougher than expected scrap with unbeaten Jermaine Franklin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I watched all 12 rounds and had Franklin up by 2 or 3 rounds. He had better snap in his punches, did more damage upstairs to Whyte and honestly if he would have been in better shape, he would have won easily. Not sure why these heavyweights step in the ring looking pregnant. Try running and actual real training

Comment

I had it 115-113 Franklin. I'd pull for a rematch if i were him.

Comment

We all saw what happened. Matchroom and it’s fading, disintegrating roster heading for a Viking funeral in 2023

Comment

Not a robbery if it's a close fight but the scorecards were I'm before the fight. Whyte is absolutely horrible. I didn't score it because Franklin didn't have a chance if he didn't ko Whyte. Not a robbery but stolen.

Comment

Fight played out exactly as I expected. Whyte is on the down slide and Franklin can’t crack an egg, even though he outboxed Whyte over the course of the fight, especially early rounds. Home turf was the only thing separating them in the end.
            BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

This maphucka Whyte talk so much British shyte but us sorry ass fuq! Damn I wish Wilder would've fought his bum azz!
              BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

I didn't watch the entire fight, but I knew it would play out like this on the cards if Franklin didn't drop Whyte and didn't have any blowout rounds. This is why Eddie staged this fight in the UK. No robbery, but quite obvious the cards were greased in Whyte's favor before the first punch was thrown. Franklin could have come in better shape for twelve rounds also. Whyte is clearly finished and is being primed to serve up to a fading AJ on a platter for one last check for Dillian.
                Devils Advocate Devils Advocate likes this.

Comment

It was Franklin by a round or two , Whyte hurt Franklin in the final round but it was Franklin throughout the fight with the majority of successes .This is not Hearn trying to be fair here , it's Hearn being just the opposite and then trying to screw Whyte on a purse size against his other losing fighter in a rematch.

Comment

As shady as Hearns is…one thing I have always respected about him jis he will give his honest assessment on a fight. Very few promoters do this.

Comment

Working...
                    X