Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: "No Matter How Many Divisions You Conquer, There's Gonna Be Fans That Don't Like You"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford: "No Matter How Many Divisions You Conquer, There's Gonna Be Fans That Don't Like You"

When Terence Crawford isn't busy chasing his children around the house, the current WBO welterweight champion saunters past his trophy case with his eyes beaming with pride.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think everyone accepts Crawford conquered the LWW division half a decade ago.

The issue is at welterweight, where people are calling it like it is. Namely, that beating Jeff Horn to gain a single belt in 2018 and then defending it against has beens for the next four years does not make him top of the tree.

Crawford knows that the fight with Spence has been screaming out as the obvious challenge in the division for him for years, but wants to spin it as people are just hating on him if they point it out.

Comment

As you get to know more about Bud you realise he's not that bright, he promised so much and delivered very little at welterweight for years now , that's what he fails to grasp but he still carries on like the 'world' is against him and looks to blame everyone but himself.

Comment

I adore you bud, just fight Spence. Get a great win under your belt while your young

Comment

If Crawford fights & beats Spence impressively, most critics will shut up. That's all it would take.

Comment

All the criticism has gotten under Crawford’s skin. When comments ring true and start to impact you you know there’s some truth to it. Otherwise you’d move on.

Comment

Duckford ducks, duckford avoids smoke duckford is known as duckford for a reason

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                All the criticism has gotten under Crawford’s skin. When comments ring true and start to impact you you know there’s some truth to it. Otherwise you’d move on.
                You seem to have all the answers about Bud yet you’re unable to explain the reason why Spence attended the Crawford - Porter fight with avoiding the post fight interaction with the winner of the fight?? Try to convince me with what Spence’s actions would have been if Porter beat Bud?? I’m very confident Spence would have engaged with Porter for another fight although he was seen busting ass for the exit door, avoiding Bud…

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  I adore you bud, just fight Spence. Get a great win under your belt while your young

What can he do if the Spence and Al Haymon don't want to fight him?
                  Raggamuffin Raggamuffin likes this.

Comment

This is false. I am a Crawford “critic”, but I used to be a fan. There was a time when Crawford was fighting more than satisfactory opposition. I remember arguing with fans claiming he would never fight Postol. When he did and schooled him, it was very satisfying as a Crawford fan.

It was what came after that fight that led me and probably many fans to become critical of Crawford.

I don’t know if Crawford doesn’t see why we really don’t like his career and if he really thinks he’s out here fighting the best. After Postol, it took him 6 years to fight another legit opponent in Shawn Porter.

Comment

Working...
                    X