Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Fabio Wardley Blasts Out Nathan Gorman in Three Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Fabio Wardley Blasts Out Nathan Gorman in Three Rounds

Wardley, Gorman Fight Photos Gallery - Wembley Arena, Wembley - For the vacant British heavyweight title, Fabio Wardley (15-0, 14 KOs) stopped Nathan Gorman (19-2, 13 KOs) in the third round. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shame Wardley hasn’t really got anyone to defend the title against. He’s a raw talent that could really benefit from a couple of defences IMO.

Fury, Joshua, Joyce, Dubois Chisora, Whyte, Hughie are all looking beyond that level and then Clarke, Adeleye, Dacres, Fisher and Campbell aren’t ready to step up yet.

He’s sort of caught between two eras.

Comment

Wardley got that dog in him, a real tough b******

Comment

Wardley has no defence , but I love his beast mode. He is maybe poor`s men Joyce.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          Shame Wardley hasn’t really got anyone to defend the title against. He’s a raw talent that could really benefit from a couple of defences IMO.

Fury, Joshua, Joyce, Dubois Chisora, Whyte, Hughie are all looking beyond that level and then Clarke, Adeleye, Dacres, Fisher and Campbell aren’t ready to step up yet.

Sure they can dig up a few Sam Sexton, Scott Gammer-level opponents to win the belt outright! Has BIG JUGGERNAUT vacated the Commonwealth and European? There are some good fights out there. Maybe stick him in with the big Asian lad who kept biting Davey Price!

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
            Sure they can dig up a few Sam Sexton, Scott Gammer-level opponents to win the belt outright! Has BIG JUGGERNAUT vacated the Commonwealth and European? There are some good fights out there. Maybe stick him in with the big Asian lad who kept biting Davey Price!

I was thinking Kash Ali myself. He’s probably his best option for a British title defence.

The EBU is definitely vacant, it was meant to be contested by a German based HW named Peter Kadiru but he got knocked out in a supposed tune up fight so unsure what’s happening with the vacant title now.
            W1LL W1LL likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Hughie ?... come on be serious im sure wardley beat Hughie Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Opti500 View Post

Hughie ?... come on be serious im sure wardley beat Hughie Fury.
                Hughie wouldn’t fight for the British title though. That’s the point I’m making. All those guys I listed are targeting World titles, eliminators etc.

Wardley is very raw tbh, I could see Hughie out boxing him.

Comment

When Gorman got Wardley kind of rocked, he decided he should get himself against the ropes and employ the stable fixed position defense. Making sure to keep his head in a stationary stagnant upright position to absorb the full force.
                  1234idcare 1234idcare likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X