Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yokasta Valle Beats Evelyn Bermudez By Majority Decision, Wins IBF, WBO 108-Pound Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yokasta Valle Beats Evelyn Bermudez By Majority Decision, Wins IBF, WBO 108-Pound Titles

Yokasta Valle overcame a slow start Saturday night and became a three-division world champion. Costa Rica's Valle pressed the action for most of her 10-round fight against Evelyn Bermudez and won a majority decision to take the IBF and WBO junior flyweight titles from the Argentinean veteran on the Jose Zepeda-Regis Prograis
    [Click Here To Read More]

Close fight, I was pulling for Bermudez but she fought a bit stuff and didn't do quite as well in close or during exchanges.

Not sure if either can really give Estrada any real issues.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
      Close fight, I was pulling for Bermudez but she fought a bit stuff and didn't do quite as well in close or during exchanges.

Not sure if either can really give Estrada any real issues.
      Estrada is slightly overrated.
      PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Her against estrada next should be the fight but I think estrada would beat her. She seems abit more polished as a fighter

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

Estrada is slightly overrated.
          She might be but I didn't see anything tonight to make me think Valle (or Bermudez for that matter) beats her..I'd like to see some competitive fights so I hope . wrong.
          BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Estrada ran away from this fight LOL what does Top Rank even have for her disloyal arse!

Comment

Working...
            X