Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bakhodir Jalolov Drops Curtis Harper Twice, Records 4th-Round Technical Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bakhodir Jalolov Drops Curtis Harper Twice, Records 4th-Round Technical Knockout

Bakhodir Jalolov's perfect record remains intact. The huge heavyweight from Uzbekistan dropped American veteran Curtis Harper once apiece in the third and fourth rounds Saturday night. Referee Thomas Taylor stopped their scheduled 10-round fight at 1:53 of the fourth round, as soon as Harper reached his feet following the second knockdown at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jalolov vs Big Baby next!!

Comment

Originally posted by PabloBigg View Post
      Jalolov vs Big Baby next!!
      The outcome was as expected, Jalolov has to be matched against much tougher opponent's in the future.
      I agree that Big Baby would be a better opponent, but I don't know if he would be a much better opponent.
      That would remain to be seen once their in the ring, and actually fighting one another.

Comment

I think Carlos Takam, Johnnie Rice or Jerry Forrest would be good matchups for Jalolov.

Comment

Guy should be fast track. Need to sign with either top rank or Match room boxing if he want smoke. Okay fighter but fighting in the Olympics twice he should be fighting much better opposition. Curtis Harper was a solid journeyman but someone like Parker, Joyce, Wallin, Sanchez, Arslanbek, or Forrest would be better for 29 year old gold medalist.
          JohnnyCan JohnnyCan Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

Harper's comeback cut short again.

Damn, my man can't get no break, it seems
            MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleTouchee View Post
              Guy should be fast track. Need to sign with either top rank or Match room boxing if he want smoke. Okay fighter but fighting in the Olympics twice he should be fighting much better opposition. Curtis Harper was a solid journeyman but someone like Parker, Joyce, Wallin, Sanchez, Arslanbek, or Forrest would be better for 29 year old gold medalist.
              Christ almighty you've got big expectations, Joyce was virtually robbed of gold and he didn't fight a decent opponent until 5 years into his career and he didn't turn pro until 32/33 so there was more of a need to rush his career.

And who's going to willingly fight a southpaw with a record like Bakhodir for pennies when they could sit around for a better pay day like most boxers choose to now across all divisions...

Comment

Tyrell Biggs fought for a world title in his 16th fight and AJ won world title in his 16th pro fight at the super heavyweight division. So I expect a guy like him to fight better guys that's going to punch him back. He has plenty of experience fighting top amateur guys on the world level why do he need to keep the training wheels on?

Comment

Can’t help but chuckle every single time I see Curtis the hurt Harper
                  Can’t help it

Comment

at least he's active unlike his rival Torrez.

Comment

Working...
                    X