Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charles Conwell Fights Through Nasty Cut, Beats Juan Carlos Abreu By Majority Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charles Conwell Fights Through Nasty Cut, Beats Juan Carlos Abreu By Majority Decision

Charles Conwell fought through a nasty cut over his left eye and Juan Carlos Abreu's questionable tactics to remain unbeaten Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's a good fighter but he's not there yet for a top fighter but fights like this will help give him experience

Comment

Excellent toughest Test for Conwell, Fighters working their way up need these type of test though, also shows them to not buy into their own hype just yet still have work to do
      Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

I was not impressed with Conwell's performance in this fight from an IQ stand point. Made this fight harder than it should have been for him. Needs to take a fight or two and then face another rugged pressure fighter after that again.
        Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

Good fight for Conwell. Had to fight thru some adversity and Abreu is a tough scrapper.

I'm not sure Conwell's trajectory will take him to an elite level but he's a very good fighter.

Comment

This tough of a fight wasn't expected by most of Charles Conwell's fan's, the accidental headbutt apparently effected him!
            That said kudos to Juan Carlos Abreu, who came to fight not to lay down or run, and hold.

Comment

This was a great fughin scrap
              I really enjoyed it and didn’t think JC Abreu was so tough
              Really good fight

Comment

That was a very fun fight tonight. Both guys showed big hearts.
                MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X