Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis: I'm Not Josue Vargas, Nowhere Close; Feel Like I'm Superior To Zepeda On All Levels

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prograis: I'm Not Josue Vargas, Nowhere Close; Feel Like I'm Superior To Zepeda On All Levels

Jose Zepeda immediately dismantled the last southpaw he fought. Zepeda, also a left-handed fighter, drilled previously unbeaten Josue Vargas with a short, destructive left hand in an exchange that knocked Vargas flat on his face just 1:10 into their 10-round main event nearly 13 months ago at Madison
    [Click Here To Read More]

I really like Regis, he is one smart guy. Zepeda is a damn good fighter too, but I just think that somewhere between 9-11 Regis will finish him off. I'm 99% sure Taylor won't fight at 140 again after the Catterall rematch so the way is clear for Regis to clean up the baubles, defeat Teo & then await, I hope, the undisputed champion at 135, be it Shakur, Devin or Tank, stepping up. So, if he wins this, there are some huge money makers there for Regis.
    TheSlickster TheSlickster likes this.

Comment

We're gonna find out in a few short hours. Can't wait, I like both guys a lot. Can't lose tonight, just hope it's a war while it lasts.
      Greenfield02 Greenfield02 likes this.

Comment

Well to be fair, Zepeda is not Tyrone Mckeena or Juan Heraldez. It's a pick em fight, I do give Regis a slight advantage mostly because I think he has a better chin other than that they can both punch and box so we'll see what happens.
        elcompachuy elcompachuy likes this.

Comment

I got Zepeda beating him down in the late rounds but this fight is up for grabs. Should be a good fight regardless of the winner and this are the kind of fights that the sport desperately needs

Comment

Fan of both guys and I'm rooting for Zepeda but Regis can crack man he's one of the hardest punchers at 140. It should be a war while it lasts and I hope Zepeda can pull it off as he had some bad luck in his previous 2 attempts. I wouldn't be upset if Regis won either he's definitely a fan friendly fighter and is down to fight whoever.

Comment

Zepeda has been slept on his whole career. Tonight is no different. Realistically, Zepeda can be considered undefeated.

Comment

This fight isn't even being distributed in Canada ffs. I would gave paid to see it. Prograis tko 9

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
                  Zepeda has been slept on his whole career. Tonight is no different. Realistically, Zepeda can be considered undefeated.
                  What? Do you just post for shock value or do you actually believe this bu!!shyte?

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

What? Do you just post for shock value or do you actually believe this bu!!shyte?
                    Who has really actually beaten Zepeda, m@r@n?

Comment

Working...
                    X