Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fabio Wardley Drops Nathan Gorman Three Times, Stops Him in Third

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fabio Wardley Drops Nathan Gorman Three Times, Stops Him in Third

Fabio Wardley was crowned British heavyweight champion after a thrilling three-round shoot-out with Nathan Gorman at Wembley Arena on the Whyte-Franklin bill.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-26-2022, 05:07 PM.

I wonder how much Gorman was paid off. Literally the punches weren’t even landing and her went down lol. Then continued to look at the corner every time. Fitting that he hurts wardley bad, then goes down from a jab that doesn’t even land flush. Wardley will be koed by literally any decent heavyweight, gets hit way too easy.

Comment

This is the best of Britain. Cue the Hearn spin that Wardley is ready for the big boys and that his dance card for 2023 will be Wilder and Usyk
      Honest Honest likes this.

Comment

Well that was interesting fight

Comment

Wow wardley went wild after getting his nose broken. Animal spirits kicking in. Great fun
          smstokes BritBox likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Thatmanox View Post
            I wonder how much Gorman was paid off. Literally the punches weren’t even landing and her went down lol. Then continued to look at the corner every time. Fitting that he hurts wardley bad, then goes down from a jab that doesn’t even land flush. Wardley will be koed by literally any decent heavyweight, gets hit way too easy.
            That was a good scrap...but you are right. The replays showed that last knockdown punch didnt land. And the towel coming in? I fully believe Wardley would have gassed with that kind of aggression...and while Gorman doesnt have much resistance....he has the skill that could have got him past Wardleys first wind

Comment

It seemed like something was off with Gorman, I thought it was perhaps his footwear; Wardley's shots would barely land and Gorman's feet would just go out from underneath him. Despite all the KDs, I thought he was doing pretty well and landing nice shots.

Comment

The second round of this fight was the highlight of the entire gala in my humble opinion

Comment

Gorman has the ****tiest ring IQ i've ever seen. Dominates Fabio boxing for two rounds, then backs up against the ropes, waves him in and gets KTFO.

idiot cost me money

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Gorman has the ****tiest ring IQ i've ever seen. Dominates Fabio boxing for two rounds, then backs up against the ropes, waves him in and gets KTFO.

idiot cost me money
                    You actually made sense !it’s been years for you .

Comment

Working...
                    X