Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Backer, Producer Of Zepeda-Prograis Promotion: This Is Not A One-Off; Here To Do This Right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Backer, Producer Of Zepeda-Prograis Promotion: This Is Not A One-Off; Here To Do This Right

Dylan Marer encountered even more skepticism than he was warned he'd need to endure after his group stunningly won a purse bid August 30 and earned the right to promote the Jose Zepeda-Regis Prograis 140-pound title fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Go away!

Comment

$60 WTF I thought it was only $40 . Might as well and charge $80.

Comment

Look forward to seeing what they do in the future

Comment

Still cheaper and better than all PBC ppvs.
          ifc ifc likes this.

Comment

They totally overbid but I hope they at least break even so the fighters get their money. They need 40k buys just to cover the two main event fighters purses not to mention all the other fees involved.
            Last edited by ifc; 11-26-2022, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
              Go away!
              Why? The more competition the better.

Comment

This is another promoter that was taken to the cleaners overpaying for Fighters that can't generate much in revenue. I highly doubt he'll come back to lose even more money bidding on other fights. I wonder what the pay-per-view Buys were? Have they been released.

Comment

Prograis Check Bounced, this is not cool at all I hope this gets sorted out and these guys wasn't scammed but this should've never happened
                  Ganondorf Ganondorf likes this.

Comment

It did a terrible 20,000 buys

Comment

Working...
                    X