Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury On Dillian Whyte-Jermaine Franklin: I Think It's A Real Pick 'Em Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury On Dillian Whyte-Jermaine Franklin: I Think It's A Real Pick 'Em Fight

Tyson Fury will watch with great interest on television Saturday night when Jermaine Franklin fights Dillian Whyte. Fury, who knocked out Whyte in the sixth round of his last fight, sparred with Franklin eight times over the past month in preparation for the WBC champion's upcoming fight against Dereck Chisora. The undefeated Fury walked away from
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’m no fan of Whyte but he’ll easily beat Franklin IMO. It’s an easy tune up to set up the AJ rematch.

Comment

Whyte KO4… I think is Whyte has anything left he should easily dispose of Franklin. This is a big step up for Franklin. Franklin was brought in as an opponent for Whyte’s comeback. He has a flashy record but can he take the next step like Kabayel did beating Chisora? I’m not convince he can avoid Whyte’s big left hook for 12 rounds.
      REMOVE SHARK 5510 REMOVE SHARK 5510 likes this.

Comment

Nice of Fury to talk up his sparring buddy but this is a walk for Whyte

Comment

Support for our Saginaw, Mi native. U got this! Salute and Rumble young man Rumble.
          wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by luvgun View Post
            Support for our Saginaw, Mi native. U got this! Salute and Rumble young man Rumble.
            Yeah, I lived in Midland (right next to Saginaw) for a few years. Can't help but root for Franklin!
            TBOXING245 TBOXING245 likes this.

Comment

Whyte gonna beat up a factory worker and talk big game again.

Them's the breaks nowadays, it seems.

Comment

jermaine franklin should give everything to crush the dillian it's the fight of a lifetime and sometimes we do better i wish franklin wins he was treated badly all along by dillian a barking dog is not dangerous

Comment

Whyte basically this generation’s Bruce Seldon. Will be immortalized on the highlight reels of half a dozen other fighters who savagely dropped him
                  mjh1969 mjh1969 Plick647 Plick647 like this.

Comment

Hoping Franklin hits homerun ball, and retires the goofy looking clown!

Comment

Working...
                    X