Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryder: Parker's Been Perfect So Far... I'm a Different Animal; I'm 'The Gorilla'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryder: Parker's Been Perfect So Far... I'm a Different Animal; I'm 'The Gorilla'

John Ryder is familiar with handling pressure in a high stakes fight. It goes without saying that the former title challenger will rely upon such experience to test the heart of his younger, unbeaten foe.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ryder is such a different animal he managed to lost to Rocky Fielding of all people.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
      Ryder is such a different animal he managed to lost to Rocky Fielding of all people.
      Not on my card he didn’t. Probably not on most who actually watched the fight

Comment

Eddie hearn : John Ryder vs Canelo is huge fight

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

Not on my card he didn’t. Probably not on most who actually watched the fight
          He's been unlucky in a couple of decisions. I thought the Saunders fight could've been a draw or edged out to Ryder as well, and the Smith fight was a clear robbery.

Comment

I'm not sue if John Ryder can beat Zack Parker, It just might be a case of a Gorilla running into a Tiger!
            Ryder is tough as nail's, but Parker might have the power to keep him honest enough to beat him.

Comment

It is a solid fight, but Canelo shouldn`t fight the winner, if he is serious about Bivol rematch.

Canelo should fight Buatsi for Uk debut.

Comment

i-think-its-gonna-be-really-good-i-have-a-feeling-its-going-to-be-really-good.gif

Comment

Working...
                X