Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dillian Whyte, Jermaine Franklin - Ready For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Dillian Whyte, Jermaine Franklin - Ready For Battle

Whyte, Franklin Weights Photos Gallery - Dillian Whyte will face undefeated American contender Jermaine Franklin on his highly anticipated return to the ring on Saturday November 26 at the OVO Arena, Wembley, live worldwide on DAZN. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Love the stretch marks.

Comment

I think they found Pidgeon Whyte's opponent working in one of the factories round the back of the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamboal00 View Post
        I think they found Pidgeon Whyte's opponent working in one of the factories round the back of the stadium.
        Eating donuts while he was at work.

Comment

1-16 on Whyte should beat this no hoper. and set up a another Hearn in house fight with Joshua who has already KO'd him....exciting times as Hearn promised .....snooze......!

Comment

Whyte is a modern day tomato can. He is a good B level fighter. That's his lot in the heavyweight boxing landscape. He is one level above Chisora. Modern day Jerry Quarry.
            TBOXING245 TBOXING245 likes this.

Comment

Only in Britain can this trash be sold and accepted as some sort of event.
              TBOXING245 TBOXING245 likes this.

Comment

franklin is not the best heavyweight but dillian is also not the best in the top 15 best in the world a barking dog is a scared dog

Comment

Dillian Whyte is a drug cheat mf
                  Alexis67 Alexis67 likes this.

Comment

Franklin is bigger than I wanted but hoping he retires B-Sample Whyte
                    Alexis67 Alexis67 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X