Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zach Parker-John Ryder Weigh-In Results For Super Middleweight Title Fight From London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zach Parker-John Ryder Weigh-In Results For Super Middleweight Title Fight From London

Zach Parker's long-awaited fight for the WBO's interim super middleweight title was finally made official Friday afternoon in London. Parker and John Ryder both made weight for this 12-round, 168-pound battle between Brits, which will headline a show Saturday night at O2 Arena in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Many here think Parker will stop him ? Pretty decent odds on it.

Comment

Will be a good achievement if he stops an inshape Ryder. It could happen. Parker hits hard & puts his punches together quite well. I would be surprised because Ryder is much better than anyone Parker has fought to date. If Zach stops 'the gorilla' he really would be making a statement that he is an elite fighter. I wouldn't bet on that personally.

Comment

stopping a journey man proves you are elite now?

Comment

Parker’s level of competition leading up to this fight doesn’t fill me with confidence that he will defeat Ryder let alone stop him. Ryder’s resume is deceptive, several of his losses could easily have been wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post
            stopping a journey man proves you are elite now?
            I think you may be a little off in your understanding of the term 'journeyman'

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/b...423-journeymen

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

I think you may be a little off in your understanding of the term 'journeyman'

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/b...423-journeymen

I'm not going to play definition games but he has 5 losses including to the great rocky fielding has never been a champion and is 34, so the idea that stopping him proves you are elite is LOL. This is how fighters become overrated.
              garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

I'm not going to play definition games but he has 5 losses including to the great rocky fielding has never been a champion and is 34, so the idea that stopping him proves you are elite is LOL. This is how fighters become overrated.
                You watch the fights or just scroll through boxrec?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

You watch the fights or just scroll through boxrec?
                  I don't ignore results. Do you deny that Ryder is a B level fighter?

Comment

I don't ignore results. Do you deny that Ryder is a B level fighter?
                    So you watched the fights then...?

Yes, Ryder is a B level guy. That sounds accurate.

Comment

Working...
                    X