Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte A Little Lighter For Jermaine Franklin Fight Than When He Fought Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte A Little Lighter For Jermaine Franklin Fight Than When He Fought Fury

Both Dillian Whyte and Jermaine Franklin wore football shirts of their respective national teams Friday only a few hours before England will face the United States in Qatar, as they weighed in for Saturday's big heavyweight fight at OVO Arena Wembley in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is Gorman's 31-pound extra weight an advantage like the article says? Or is he just a lard-arse and the fat will slow him down and tire him out quickly?

Fabio looked a hell of a lot fitter at the weigh in. He looks very lean and I think Wardley should win comfortably.

Comment

Originally posted by ballencrieff View Post
      Is Gorman's 31-pound extra weight an advantage like the article says? Or is he just a lard-arse and the fat will slow him down and tire him out quickly?

Fabio looked a hell of a lot fitter at the weigh in. He looks very lean and I think Wardley should win comfortably.
      Gorman is at his best at around 250 IMO. I fancy Wardley by stoppage now.

Comment

Wardley by KO. I can’t see how 271 helps Gorman… He will be gassed by the 3rd round. Wardley continues his climb up the ranks in this one as I expect Gorman to go back into another hiatus. Gorman obviously doesn’t train full time.

Comment

Originally posted by ballencrieff View Post

I think too many heavyweights have seen Fury pack on a couple of pounds and seen him do "seemingly" better and want to replicate that success.

But don't realise for almost his entire career he's been dropping down regularly from upwards of 350 pounds, so he's now just not draining himself as much...

In the case of Gorman though he is just lazy and isn't dedicated enough...

Comment

Seems like Dillian Whyte and his team are scared of Jermaine Franklins "gloves" haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2Q6X5ntf38

Comment

Dillian Whyte is useless, i wouldn't be surprised if this American chins him

Comment

Agree with others. 271 isn't any kind of 'advantage' for Gorman. Even if Gorman dominates Fabio just has to avoid getting KO'd. After about 5 rounds the huge blubbery mess called Gorman will be barely able to move or breathe, let alone move like a boxer should.

Comment

Working...
                X