Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zepeda: This Is Gonna Be A Great Fight With Prograis, A Can't-Miss 'Fight Of The Year'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zepeda: This Is Gonna Be A Great Fight With Prograis, A Can't-Miss 'Fight Of The Year'

Jose Zepeda's plan is to box against Regis Prograis on Saturday night. Of course, Zepeda expected he would try to out-box Ivan Baranchyk two years ago in what quickly developed into an unforgettable slugfest that won every credible "Fight of the Year" award for 2020. If Prograis' approach dictates a
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yes ! Gonna be a great match I don’t have a favorite but I know you guys are gonna bring it !

Comment

Fan of Zepeda but he is damaged goods at this point, i hope im wrong but Prograis might even stop him..

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        Fan of Zepeda but he is damaged goods at this point, i hope im wrong but Prograis might even stop him..
        I don’t see damaged goods. Just a guy fallen for his power. It’s a change in mentality that may or may not work out better for him.

Comment

That's right. Keep sleeping on Zepeda, clowns!

Comment

Someone won't be the same after this fight, lol. Nobody is the same after a Zepeda fight.

Comment

If Zepeda can box and move all night he has a chance....BUT..... if Zapeda fades like he did with Ramirez or attempts to exchange like he did against Baranchyk he will not finish the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                Someone won't be the same after this fight, lol. Nobody is the same after a Zepeda fight.
                I expect Regis to take punishment from a top level opponent but also expect him to eventually close the gap and put Zepeda down with short left hooks.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post

I expect Regis to take punishment from a top level opponent but also expect him to eventually close the gap and put Zepeda down with short left hooks.
                  So you're expecting Regis to be the stronger puncher in the fight?

Comment

It is a must see fight, I expect it to be exciting. Unfortunately I and many others will miss it because of the platform it’s on. I’ll have to catch highlights on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                    X