Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermaine Franklin: From 12-Hour Plant Shifts To Biggest Fight Of His Career In Few Short Months

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermaine Franklin: From 12-Hour Plant Shifts To Biggest Fight Of His Career In Few Short Months

By Keith Idec - Five months ago, Jermaine Franklin wondered whether a high-profile opportunity like his fight Saturday night against Dillian Whyte would ever materialize. Franklin had fought only once since October 2019. Boxing wasn't making ends meet for this father of three, therefore Franklin took a full-time job at a plant that manufactures custom-fabricated roofing systems in his hometown of
    [Click Here To Read More]

They brought Franklin there to lose. Hopefully he wins by a uppercut KO
    Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

be funny if he splatters shyte

Comment

It took me 4 days to hitchhike from Saginaw....

Comment

Franklin seems a nice enough guy from the interviews I've seen and I will be pulling for the upset. From what I've seen, I'm not sure he has enough in any particular category (power, pace, skills, etc) to get the win.
          ​​​​​​
          He was brought in to lose to set Whyte up for one last big fight and the deck is stacked against him. Who knows, maybe Whyte is shopworn enough or came into this one overconfident and undertrained and we see something unexpected.

Comment

Nothing wrong with a manufacturing job.

Comment

Why is this a 12 round fight when there's no title or belt of any kind on the line? Shouldn't this be a 10 round fight at most?
              Plick647 Plick647 likes this.

Comment

i said be careful his bow tie is really a camera.
                Slipthepunch Slipthepunch likes this.

Comment

I'm originally from Detroit, and all Michigan sports are my Hometown favorites, even though I haven't live there in 30 years lol. Anyway, Go Franklin!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
                    I'm originally from Detroit, and all Michigan sports are my Hometown favorites, even though I haven't live there in 30 years lol. Anyway, Go Franklin!!!!

Oh the boxers from Detroit

They tend to be adroit

Take them to the UK

And they rarely lose a fight
                    wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X