Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bivol on Beterbiev Fight: It Depends on Our Promoters; Can't Just Say I Want to Fight This Guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bivol on Beterbiev Fight: It Depends on Our Promoters; Can't Just Say I Want to Fight This Guy

Dmitry Bivol understands that fighting for the undisputed light heavyweight championship of the world takes more than just personal desire.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm sure Bivol's promoter doesn't have the same issues he had back in 2019 fighting Beterbiev after Covid, surgery and a few injuries.
    Megamonster786 Megamonster786 likes this.

Comment

Doesn't Bivol have a one fight deal basis with Eddie like Dillian Whyte? Why can't he just sign a one fight deal with TR if he's so adamant to become undisputed?

Comment

It's really the only fight that makes sense for either man. Hope 2023 delivers this fight.

Comment

Bivol has built up his name recognition after beating Canelo and Zurdo. He is the A-side, Beterbiev should go fight him on his network.

That's how Bob Arum would do things if the roles were reversed and he was the one in the driver's seat. Just ask Devin Haney.
          HeadShots HeadShots likes this.

Comment

Of course you can say you want to fight Beterbiev. It does work like that lad. Pick up the phone, tell your man, hey I want to fight Beterbiev and don't budge. This is how fights get made big dog, you got to believe!

Comment

Of course you can demand the fight from Your promoter especially if you have star power which bivol has now ironically after fighter a smaller fighter who never belonged at 175, Beterbiev after every fight he has had since picking up his first title demanded fighters who held belts and hence has had 2 more unification fights after picking up his first belt just after bivol picked up the wba in 2017 , now us fans should demand this unification fight we all know Beterbiev wants that last belt bivol needs to stop making excuses and demand this fight also

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
                Of course you can say you want to fight Beterbiev. It does work like that lad. Pick up the phone, tell your man, hey I want to fight Beterbiev and don't budge. This is how fights get made big dog, you got to believe!
                Right. I don’t think either guy is exclusive to a network. And promoters can’t stop you from making a fight, just try to convince you.

Comment

One of the guys will have to go to the other side of the street to make this fight happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Megamonster786 View Post
                    Of course you can demand the fight from Your promoter especially if you have star power which bivol has now ironically after fighter a smaller fighter who never belonged at 175, Beterbiev after every fight he has had since picking up his first title demanded fighters who held belts and hence has had 2 more unification fights after picking up his first belt just after bivol picked up the wba in 2017 , now us fans should demand this unification fight we all know Beterbiev wants that last belt bivol needs to stop making excuses and demand this fight also
                    Bivol WANTS the fight. I am not sure about Beterbiev`s promotor Arum.

Rebelrbg Rebelrbg Slowhand Slowhand like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X