Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Tabs Ryder, Should He Win, as Perfect UK Opponent For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Tabs Ryder, Should He Win, as Perfect UK Opponent For Canelo

The incredibly lush bank account, countless world titles, and pound-for-pound stature, while impressive, have done nothing to placate the burning desire of Canelo Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The charade is over. Expect seriously rigged score cards to ensure Canelo gets his dream fight vs a british gatekeeper.
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg Fact Fact like this.

Comment

I hope Ryder KOs Parker and..... Warren.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
        I hope Ryder KOs Parker and..... Warren.
        From the little I have seen of Parker, a good chance exists that this happens. In fact, I'm putting some money on Ryder KO late. Unless he fizzles out overnight...

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post
          The charade is over. Expect seriously rigged score cards to ensure Canelo gets his dream fight vs a british gatekeeper.
          Tbh I hope ryder does get the fight. Was robbed against Smith for the world title an he's had ups an downs so him getting a big pay day an a big fight is fine

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post

Tbh I hope ryder does get the fight. Was robbed against Smith for the world title an he's had ups an downs so him getting a big pay day an a big fight is fine
            So you don't care about merit, and the best fighting the best, you just care about a fighters pay day? You getting a cut?
            garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post
              you do realise the fight is promoted by Frank Warren so Ryder has very little chance of winning on points?

Comment

If Ryder were to beat Parker in Zach's first real test then all that would prove is Zach wasn't as good as some , me included thought. Ryder as an opponent for Canelo is a complete joke. The only thing selling Ryder is his close fight with Smith and look at what Canelo did to Smith. I hope that Ryder gets a good few quid out of the game , which he deservers as he is a likeable guy who has been down on his luck for a long part of his career but win or lose if this idiot is going to do a world tour for Canelo then there are other fighters out there .Canelo seems to like the idea of fighting again at light heavyweight so Anthony Yarde would be a good shout and a brilliant match up for the fans BUT that is too competitive for Hearn and will NEVER happen.
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Hearn is the worst promoter in boxing at this point lol. John Ryder is about to get knocked out
                  mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

John Ryder is an underrated fighter who should get a fight with Canelo and make a life-changing payday. He has the skills to give Canelo a tough fight and the ability to land big punches. Canelo is a great fighter, but he has shown vulnerability in his last few fights. Ryder has the power to take advantage of that. They should make the fight in an Arab nation as well, if it happens. I think that would be a fine choice for the sport of boxing and the fans.

Comment

Working...
                    X