Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Regis Prograis, Jose Zepeda - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Regis Prograis, Jose Zepeda - Face To Face at Final Presser

Zepeda, Prograis Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Tensions were high on Tuesday afternoon in Los Angeles as a crowd of Southern California media attended the final press conference for 'Battle of the Best' Tuesday afternoon with #1 Ranked Jose 'Chon' Zepeda, of La Puente, CA and #2 Ranked Regis 'Rougarou' Prograis, (27-1, 23 KOs), of New Orleans, LA coming face-to-face for one of the final times ahead of their anticipated battle for the WBC Super Lightweight World Title set for this Saturday night, November 26 at 'The War Grounds' Dignity Health Sports Park.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-26-2022, 11:57 PM.

Zepeda is a damn fine fighter but Regis should be too good fo him.

Comment

Cmon zepeda knock out that crybaby bum!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle SneakyTouch View Post
        Uncle Sneaky Touch- sound like the police should pay you a visit, that's some sick sh_t, I must say. If he a bum once he kick Zepeda aSs what does that make him? oh and you
        NCBoxingPro NCBoxingPro likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

Uncle Sneaky Touch- sound like the police should pay you a visit, that's some sick sh_t, I must say. If he a bum once he kick Zepeda aSs what does that make him? oh and you
          Nothing. Reggie just whined his way into this fight without having earned it. The dude hasn't done shlt since getting his ass beat by taylor

Comment

I fondly remember Zepeda's exciting win over Baranchyk. That was entertaining.
            LA_2_Vegas LA_2_Vegas likes this.

Comment

This is a f$@%#& fight right here. May the best man win.
              Adsy Adsy likes this.

Comment

Fantastic fight, can't wait! If you support boxing buy this one. This is the kind of fight that should be promoted.
                Alexis67 Alexis67 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                  I fondly remember Zepeda's exciting win over Baranchyk. That was entertaining.
                  That was a classic in the ring battle for the ages, they were a pair of Jason's on that night.
                  "Holy Toledo"! It was nothing short of amazing the way those two fighters fought their hearts out on that night.
                  Zepeda had more back to life revivals than Baranchyk, and I don't think that was the last time we'll see his extraordinary prowess!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle SneakyTouch View Post
                    Why is Prograis a crybaby bum?

Comment

Working...
                    X