Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford vs. David Avanesyan - PPV Undercard Set

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford vs. David Avanesyan - PPV Undercard Set

The undercard for the BLK Prime PPV fight between Terence "Bud" Crawford (38-0, 29 KOs) and David Avanesyan (29-3-1, 17 KOs), taking place at the CHI Health Center in Omaha, Nebraska, on December 10, is set.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Garbage undercard, as usual.

Comment

I didn’t have any expectations but geesh this is a terrible card especially for a start up company trying to get the ppv numbers up. I guess they’re banking on Crawford name to sell!

Comment

Pretty underwhelming undercard for an underwhelming PPV main event.

Comment

Nice. Crawford putting on some Nebraska natives.

Comment

Shoulda been against Spencer but he didn't want it smh

Comment

I never say this...but stream the sh-t out of this one, gentlemen.

Comment

What's the UK price? Surely it's not £31 that's even more than Fury-Chisora

Comment

I think putting Cyborg as the co-main event lowers the dignity of the ppv and gives it a carnival type feel. On the card…. Sure…. But it’s disrespectful to the other fighters to elevate it to that spot. Yeah yeah… I get they’re trying to make money, but a Butterbean comeback to fight Vitor Belfort would also make money, you have to ask how you want your ppv brand to be built going forward.

Comment

No money to be made for a main event nobody asked for. This undercard does not help.

Comment

Working...
                    X