Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayer Says Baumgardner Does Not 'Deserve' Katie Taylor Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayer Says Baumgardner Does Not 'Deserve' Katie Taylor Fight

Mikaela Mayer doesn't think Alycia Baumgardner merits a fight with women's lightweight champion Katie Taylor, not when, as Mayer puts it, they still have unfinished business to settle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Beat her down next time Mikaela--she is a loudmouth street punk!

Comment

Can you spell "sore loser", miss Mayer?

Comment

Already tired if this broad. All of this talking and no one cares. You lost the fight, get in the gym and go to work, this cry baby routine isn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
          As the young kids say, “hashtag Microaggressions”

Comment

I disagree, I think she does. Mayer wants a rematch and I get that, it should definitely happen. But that doesn’t mean she doesn’t deserve the merits of her victory
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
              If she could have, she would have, she got beat fair and square. She needs more than a jab to win against the quickness and power of Baumgardner. Also, it seems that Mayer is the loudmouth, she hasn't stopped crying and working her dxck suckers since Alycia took her straps.
              Last edited by Rebelrbg; 11-23-2022, 12:37 PM.

Comment

A large part of me agrees with her, she is the better boxer, I thought she would win on points, I thought she shaded it, but she lost a SD. Boot on other foot, I doubt Mayer would rematch Baumgardner again straight away.
                Ragga1 Ragga1 Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Baumgardner can give Mayer a rematch when she so decides. It's not like she won a controversial fight. If she did, I as a fan would demand to see a rematch. Baumgardner as the champion can select any reputable opponent that she desires at the moment.

Comment

I thought Baumgardner won. It was close but that happens. Mayer gotta move on.
                    Sosay Sosay mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X