Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Sees 'Boxing Internationally' as Next Milestone For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Sees 'Boxing Internationally' as Next Milestone For Canelo

Eddie Hearn apparently wants to take the Canelo Alvarez Show on the road. The Matchroom head feels that the Mexican superstar, whom he promotes, has accomplished so much in his career that he may be at risk of running out of alluring challenges that can motivate him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Did it say late 2023? Good lawd

Comment

“but is it, I don’t know, a Chris Eubank Jr.? Or John Ryder, if he (Ryder) beats Zach Parker. He’d (Ryder) be mandatory, in London. Is it Jaime Munguia in the Azteca​”

Yeah, These should be motivating fights for Canelo while they degrade Benavidez as an option. Seems more like Hearn knows that Canelo is on the down side of his career and will try to feed him more lower level British guys to milk Canelo as long as he can since. It may work since canelo fans will support/defend him even if he were to face the local town drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        “but is it, I don’t know, a Chris Eubank Jr.? Or John Ryder, if he (Ryder) beats Zach Parker. He’d (Ryder) be mandatory, in London. Is it Jaime Munguia in the Azteca​”

Yeah, These should be motivating fights for Canelo while they degrade Benavidez as an option. Seems more like Hearn knows that Canelo is on the down side of his career and will try to feed him more lower level British guys to milk Canelo as long as he can since. It may work since canelo fans will support/defend him even if he were to face the local town drunk.
        As long as Crawford fights Avanesyan, Benavidez fights Plant or the failed Uzcategui (yes that fight had been planned), Spence vs Thurman…. nobody is going to give Canelo slack.

it basically because Canelo’s skin complexion doesn’t resonate with your personal life which is why you cry about Canelo all the time.

Comment

Great! Start by fighting Bivol in his home town! Hearn trying to make it seem like Canelo is running out of opponents. He's running out of DAZN opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

As long as Crawford fights Avanesyan, Benavidez fights Plant or the failed Uzcategui (yes that fight had been planned), Spence vs Thurman…. nobody is going to give Canelo slack.

it basically because Canelo’s skin complexion doesn’t resonate with your personal life which is why you cry about Canelo all the time.
            Speaking of low level Brits, look who it is. Man stfu. Already clowned you on the other thread and now you wanna talk more nonsense on this one. Soon you’ll be forced to go back to your alt account.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              Speaking of low level Brits, look who it is. Man stfu. Already clowned you on the other thread and now you wanna talk more nonsense on this one. Soon you’ll be forced to go back to your alt account.
              Never had alt accounts. My integrity will always be above your view on Canelo’s complexion. Take race out of it. You’ll live stronger

Comment

So basically Hearn has to throw something canelo’s way after he inevitably loses to Bicol a second time. He won’t be marketable to Americans any longer as some sort of “face of boxing”, he would have avoided taking on Benevidez because of claiming he hasn’t fought anyone and will then move on the the British bum a month tour instead to pad that post boxing retirement that’s on its way. Ok now I get it. I see the diva vacating one or two of his titles next year due to the alphabet soup organisations finally displaying the bottle to force him to fight the best
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Canelo possibly against mungia??? Can't be, canelo doesn't fight Mexicans. I guess he just doesn't fight Mexicans named benevidez. U know they're praying he loses to plant and Ryder wins. Canelo vs eubank will probably b his next fight if Ryder loses against Parker, or they might try and have the ibf order William scull. I definitely think he's gonna either vacate some titles or possibly go the franchise route with the WBC to swerve DB. They'll milk his fan base for all it's worth with a few British domestic level fights then that'll b that.
                  Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Good news. He already wanna a Europe tour. Then, he can return to his motherland Mexico. Canelo is known in North and South America but ain't known in Europe and Asia. He gotta create his PR across continents.

Comment

Working...
                    X