Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Trainer: Chisora Must Beat Fury Up On The Inside, Can't Allow Fury To Hold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder's Trainer: Chisora Must Beat Fury Up On The Inside, Can't Allow Fury To Hold

Malik Scott, the head trainer of Deontay Wilder, says Derek Chisora must work on the inside to have any possibility of upsetting WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury is a much different fighter under Hill. Remember Whyte was supposed to give him issues with his hooks which were canceled in the 1st rd and Whyte was immediately starched afterward. Chisora comes barrelling in, and is going to get countered and stopped.

To be honest I can only see Ukraine possibly pitty-patting his way to a decision, depending if Fury is willing to play tag on the outside with him

Joyce doesn't throw anything "one time" meaningful like Wilder so I see Fury turning the Ox all night and beating him up.
    Last edited by hhh1200; 11-23-2022, 04:41 AM.

Comment

The only thing Chisora can rely on in this fight is prayer.

Prayer that he won't be starched.

Fury just might go easy on his ol' buddy.

Remember, it was he who gave Derek this last payday.

Comment

As Fury once said about Chisora

“he couldn’t beat me inside of the ring, outside of the ring or upside down under the ring”

The reality is this fight goes how Fury wants. He can use him as target practice if he wants or he can carry Del for a bit.

Comment

Chisora has put on some decent performances against some top guys in recent times and if Tyson wasn't head and shoulders above the crowd this would be seen as a more competitive affair for sure .Only trouble is Tyson has proved he has more chance of beating himself than anyone else doing it.There's good reason why Joshua didn't want to fight for the world heavyweight championship and his biggest purse ever and that's what Chisora is up against.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
            Chisora has put on some decent performances against some top guys in recent times and if Tyson wasn't head and shoulders above the crowd this would be seen as a more competitive affair for sure .Only trouble is Tyson has proved he has more chance of beating himself than anyone else doing it.There's good reason why Joshua didn't want to fight for the world heavyweight championship and his biggest purse ever and that's what Chisora is up against.
            You pretty much nailed it

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
              Fury is a much different fighter under Hill. Remember Whyte was supposed to give him issues with his hooks which were canceled in the 1st rd and Whyte was immediately starched afterward. Chisora comes barrelling in, and is going to get countered and stopped.

To be honest I can only see Ukraine possibly pitty-patting his way to a decision, depending if Fury is willing to play tag on the outside with him

Joyce doesn't throw anything "one time" meaningful like Wilder so I see Fury turning the Ox all night and beating him up.
              Apart from the knock out of Whyte, overall? The fight was not impressive.

Fury for the most part did nothing much, but he was winning.

It was a close fight until the knock out. But a fight were Fury seemed to be fighting within himself, and had not yet gone through the gears.

Fury was also fighting, the worst version of Whyte I have seen for sometime.
              Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

This feels like exhibition fight...
                MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Fury will get the attention that he needs to keep him mentally healthy and Chisora will get the payday he needs to do as he wishes, retire or fight whenever he gets the itch.

Comment

Malik Scott knowing all about how to defeat Fury... He better watch out or Deontay will be accusing him of being in cahoots with Mark Breland.
                    sidefx996 sidefx996 MikeyG MikeyG like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X