Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis: Zepeda Has Never Fought a Workhorse Like Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis: Zepeda Has Never Fought a Workhorse Like Me

Regis Prograis has listed the six reasons why he will defeat Jose Zepeda and reinstate himself as the best super lightweight in the world.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sleep on Jose Zepeda at your own peril, Regis. He's quiet and quite deadly.

Comment

Zepeda been red hot recently, Prograis been on the decline. I like that +310 on Zepeda

Comment

Bro your a ****ing bum

Comment

Good fight, both have power, but Prograis is awkward, southpaw, and aggressive. I'm going with Regis by late KO.
          Tag, You're Hit Tag, You're Hit likes this.

Comment

them wide punches by Prograis better get to the target quick because them straights are coming. good fight but not ppv worthy in my opinion.
            BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

I'll watch any fight in these times of uncertainties in this sport. What is so special about this fight? What are the predictions? Who is the favorite? What are the odds? Etc......

Seems people have no clue how this fight would play out. Why is this so?

Comment

Yes he has! So stop kidding yourself Prograis, because he's the stiffest challenge that your going to face since Josh Taylor!
                We all know how that turned out for you, so like I said stop kidding yourself. Because your not fooling us, not one bit.
                We're all expecting one hell of a scrap between the both of you, but as for me I believe that Zepeda will be victorious in this contest.
                BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by tomhawq View Post
                  What is so special about this fight?
                  It could be special because it's produced by a new company and it's devoid of squabbles and blame games we normally see in this sport. Let's all hope for its success.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
                    Sleep on Jose Zepeda at your own peril, Regis. He's quiet and quite deadly.
                    100% accurate!

Comment

Working...
                    X